Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill These 4 years, how I matured

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Discovering the blackpill made me realize that the only things that matter in life are Looks, height, IQ, money and status. Your life is predetermined from the day you were born.
That's why some people entered NTU and still couldn't get a GF; (they couldnt even betabuxx but they are still coping); while some people enter crap like Fu Jen (no offense but this is a party school in TW) and still get like 10 GFs. This is what Dcard wouldn't tell you.

I'm far more mature now and can more or less predict what my classmates will turn out, and what I will turn out.

I'm never going to NYC making a job there like I thought during high school.

In high school, I didn't care about looks. I only cared about studying, joining clubs and studying
I got into a decent university here,
I talked to a friend: he said looks determine your life
6'3'' chads get the best girls, they usually become doctors, lawyers or smth
6'1-5'11'' get some stacylites and beckies, they usually are pilots
5'11''-5'8'' normies have to betabuxx and STEMmaxx, go to EE CS and get 35 up girls/

and that friend was a 5'6'' incel, he couldn't even STEMmaxx, he tried it and graduated but still failed to get a GF

Last edited:
Now at 2021, money is my only concern now

I can relate. About 5 years ago, the SJW cringe that was going viral sent me into a rabbit hole which eventually led me to the blackpill.

Discovering the blackpill made me realize that the only things that matter in life are Looks. Your life is mostly predetermined from the day you were born.
fixed a little

Certainly better content than spamming GPA threads in ID :lul:

Seems like you're finally taking the blackpill :feelshmm:
Religion is cope, other stuff is cope, GPA is NOT cope but still pales in comparison to looks, money and status
fixed a little
Money and status still matter but pale in comparison to looks

Looks aside, women are never attracted by IQ. I know many more romantically unsuccessful men with Masters degrees than I know loud mouth halfwits.