Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theres unironically more camaraderie between women than men

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
People like to cope with "women competr with each other for best males bro" or "women understand women and they hate each other bro". These are turbo copes. Women will always stick up for each other more than men ever will. They go every where together, they compliment each other all the time, they are emotional support for each other, they will protest meaningless shit if its for their fellow women. Men would rather bring others down a peg isntead of rising together. History is all about men killing each other for women and resourches, not this fake brother shit that gets peddled by red pill cope communities. Men would sell you out if it gave them a meaningful advantage.

Theres cuck men that will cockblock other men even if theyre not with the girl. Men will risk their lives fighting to protect the honor of women yet never for other men. Ive seen women stick up for each other countless times but never men once. Hell most of my bullying was by other guys. Women just ignore me, guys on the otherhand have emotionally and physically abused me during my school years. There is no brotherhood

This is partly because men are more individualistic whereas women are more collectivistic.

Do you notice how we are always teasing each other? It's a way of measuring the thickness of our peers' skins. We want them to prove us their worth just as we prove ourselves to other men in order to be accepted.

Women, on the other hand, pat each other on the head and barely challenge one another, which helps explain why they can become such entitled bitches as time passes. If they had to prove themselves to other women and men, maybe they would be more humble.

This is because Adam didn’t slap the original foid in her fucking mouth for merely thinking about eating that forbidden fruit.

I’M GOING TO SKULL-FUCK EVE UNTIL SHE THROWS UP IN HER MOUTH AND DIE (in heaven)

maybe to their faces, but women talk shit constantly behind each others' backs

Men will risk their lives fighting to protect the honor of women yet never for other men. Ive seen women stick up for each other countless times but never men once. Hell most of my bullying was by other guys. Women just ignore me, guys on the otherhand have emotionally and physically abused me during my school years. There is no brotherhood
Men who bully incels and whiteknight for whores are degenerate low t cucks, of course there's no camaraderie between low t cucks when rosties are involved. However, based men who aren't cucks can have 100 times more camaraderie than rosties have.

This is because Adam didn’t slap the original foid in her fucking mouth for merely thinking about eating that forbidden fruit.

I’M GOING TO SKULL-FUCK EVE UNTIL SHE THROWS UP IN HER MOUTH AND DIE (in heaven)
thats what adam should’ve done so the bitchs mouth would’ve been too busy with accommodating his dick instead eating stupid shit

I disagree. It is true that so many males now have completely lost it and have no traditional masculine/honourable values but that doesn't mean women are better. In olden times, men have fought side by side together, raised civilisations together, protected the tribe together. Women have never done shit all that requires camaraderie. Even in the modern day you can still find brotherhood in environments that haven't been completely subverted. Monasteries, special forces soldiers (not average infantry army full of gays and trannies) etc. It's is unfortunately rarer than it has ever been.

So I guess what I am saying is that while the vast majority of men no longer hold the values that were once more common, we still have the biological and spiritual capacity to do so, and some minority of men still do. Women do not have the capacity for these things. Women do not care about higher ideals. Foids don't have friendships they have social groups that they can gossip with. They go everywhere together but don't care about one another. They compliment each other either to virtue signal or half the time as an underhanded insult.

Just look at this and tell me women have more capacity for camaraderie than men:
Anislandofmenandanislandofwomenfull 65a133 5822844
An 17cec6 5822844
An 96e481 5822844

In the right environment, the natural environment, men can band together for the greater good. Men can maintain brotherhood through adversity. Women cannot. Women are surface level nice at best. Camaraderie, brotherhood, loyalty- these are exclusively male concepts that women DO NOT and CAN NOT understand. Are most men like this? No. Most men are utterly corrupted by modernity. However, when SHTF and we all go back to living in caves it will be the men that sort things out.

thats what adam should’ve done so the bitchs mouth would’ve been too busy with accommodating his dick instead eating stupid shit
She would’ve been too preoccupied with some real nigga dick in her mouth.:feelsjuice:

I almost never have any issues with other men. But so many women turn out to be such monsters that I’ve known personally

I disagree. It is true that so many males now have completely lost it and have no traditional masculine/honourable values but that doesn't mean women are better. In olden times, men have fought side by side together, raised civilisations together, protected the tribe together. Women have never done shit all that requires camaraderie. Even in the modern day you can still find brotherhood in environments that haven't been completely subverted. Monasteries, special forces soldiers (not average infantry army full of gays and trannies) etc. It's is unfortunately rarer than it has ever been.

So I guess what I am saying is that while the vast majority of men no longer hold the values that were once more common, we still have the biological and spiritual capacity to do so, and some minority of men still do. Women do not have the capacity for these things. Women do not care about higher ideals. Foids don't have friendships they have social groups that they can gossip with. They go everywhere together but don't care about one another. They compliment each other either to virtue signal or half the time as an underhanded insult.

Just look at this and tell me women have more capacity for camaraderie than men:
View attachment 579831View attachment 579832View attachment 579833
In the right environment, the natural environment, men can band together for the greater good. Men can maintain brotherhood through adversity. Women cannot. Women are surface level nice at best. Camaraderie, brotherhood, loyalty- these are exclusively male concepts that women DO NOT and CAN NOT understand. Are most men like this? No. Most men are utterly corrupted by modernity. However, when SHTF and we all go back to living in caves it will be the men that sort things out.
What is this show called? I want to watch it (in vidya game):panties:

Excellent take.

Downloadfile

History is all about men killing each other for women

G-O, That's the "No-No"; Ain't No Nigguh with sense gone be killin his Brotha' for some Ho' Straight Off Chad's Flo'

Aint Got To Be No Roses Here; The Book All We Gotta Hold Dear.

What is this show called? I want to watch it (in vidya game):panties:
It says in the image. Dutch version of survivor. Specifically the one where men and women are on different islands. There are several seasons that did it apparently. It says that CBS broadcasted the same idea although I don't know whether that means the American show also did the same idea or whether they broadcasted seasons from other countries that did it.

People like to cope with "women competr with each other for best males bro" or "women understand women and they hate each other bro". These are turbo copes. Women will always stick up for each other more than men ever will. They go every where together, they compliment each other all the time, they are emotional support for each other, they will protest meaningless shit if its for their fellow women. Men would rather bring others down a peg isntead of rising together. History is all about men killing each other for women and resourches, not this fake brother shit that gets peddled by red pill cope communities. Men would sell you out if it gave them a meaningful advantage.

Theres cuck men that will cockblock other men even if theyre not with the girl. Men will risk their lives fighting to protect the honor of women yet never for other men. Ive seen women stick up for each other countless times but never men once. Hell most of my bullying was by other guys. Women just ignore me, guys on the otherhand have emotionally and physically abused me during my school years. There is no brotherhood
I agree with you, part of the west is in its current state (e.g. where low status ugly men are openly mocked and treated like dog shit) is because men compete viciously with each other instead of working towards a common cause.

Most men would throw their own brother under a bus if it meant a crumb of pussy it’s pathetic.

Women do appear much better about bitching a storm over any perceived slight towards women as a group (seriously they flip their shit over fucking nothing) and it seems like they organize/stand together to fight for more privilege to an extent men really don’t seems to me.

Now, in fairness if men dare complain about fucking anything then women and other men mock you ruthlessly and tell you you’re a pussy baby so imo men should do the same shit to women.

This is partly because men are more individualistic whereas women are more collectivistic.

Do you notice how we are always teasing each other? It's a way of measuring the thickness of our peers' skins. We want them to prove us their worth just as we prove ourselves to other men in order to be accepted.

Women, on the other hand, pat each other on the head and barely challenge one another, which helps explain why they can become such entitled bitches as time passes. If they had to prove themselves to other women and men, maybe they would be more humble.
Good point most, but I’d argue most women are only collectivist because it works to their benefit more often. Men are individualistic because we know for a fact ain’t nobody gonna take care of us. Unlike for women you think a prospective mate is gonna let you mooch like men do for women? God no lol.

Women become “individualists” the moment they have some real money or power then see it challenged. For example see career women when they get divorced. Of course for them alimony and all that shit they “deserve” but when the shoe is on the other foot they show what hypocrites they are.

The biological reason for this is that males compete in order to mate. We're all rivals trying to spread our seed.

On the other hand, it is literally impossible for females to lack a mate. There's little to no competition among them, except when they're competing for chad. Even then, chad has no issues with dicking multiple women down and impregnating all of them.

Wonder what Yahweh would’ve done if Adam had thrown Eve under the bus kek. She tries to give him the fruit and he smacks her upside the head then tells god about it lmao.

I personally think that story is just make believe but doesn’t mean it’s not enjoyable to theorycraft. Even Adam was a simp when it came to women it would seem.

Women do appear much better about bitching a storm over any perceived slight towards women as a group (seriously they flip their shit over fucking nothing) and it seems like they organize/stand together to fight for more privilege to an extent men really don’t seems to me.
I noticed this as well. For example, when a man calls some woman a whore, women dislike it because they feel offended as a group ("you should never call a woman that"), which doesn't happen among men. You can call some man a faggot or an asshole but men as a group won't feel offended.

Men are more individualistic whereas women are more collectivistic.

I noticed this as well. For example, when a man calls some woman a whore, women dislike it because they feel offended as a group ("you should never call a woman that"), which doesn't happen among men. You can call some man a faggot or an asshole but men as a group won't feel offended.

Men are more individualistic whereas women are more collectivistic.
That’s a great example

The biological reason for this is that males compete in order to mate. We're all rivals trying to spread our seed.

On the other hand, it is literally impossible for females to lack a mate. There's little to no competition among them, except when they're competing for chad. Even then, chad has no issues with dicking multiple women down and impregnating all of them.
True, men see other men as competition but the way it’s gone has bitten us in the ass.

That’s a great example
If men are more individualistic by nature, perhaps this explains why most non-conformist members of society were men.

Think of Socrates. The man literally died for his beliefs.

So did Hitler, who literally killed himself for his nation. How many women do you see taking their lives away for their countries? You might not like Hitler, but that's noble.

"Controversial" and "radical" movements consist mostly of men because they have the balls (pun intended) to go against societal norms and resist authority which women won't do because they are slaves to social pressure.

But yes, we can work as a group and we should, in fact, work as a group. Especially because we are superior and sustain the civilization our forefathers created.

I almost never have any issues with other men. But so many women turn out to be such monsters that I’ve known personally
basically, literally the only guys I've had problems with are low T, politically correct beta orbiters

basically, literally the only guys I've had problems with are low T, politically correct beta orbiters
Yea I knew a guy like that who turned out to be a total faggot

If men are more individualistic by nature, perhaps this explains why most non-conformist members of society were men.

Think of Socrates. The man literally died for his beliefs.

So did Hitler, who literally killed himself for his nation. How many women do you see taking their lives away for their countries? You might not like Hitler, but that's noble.

"Controversial" and "radical" movements consist mostly of men because they have the balls (pun intended) to go against societal norms and resist authority which women won't do because they are slaves to social pressure.

But yes, we can work as a group and we should, in fact, work as a group. Especially because we are superior and sustain the civilization our forefathers created.
Galaxy Star Level IQ mate, very well put. Nothing to add, but I believe what you're saying/it certainly aligns with what I've observed. Part of what's great about forums like this is even if one doesn't agree, you really do get a lot of exposure to new points of view.

Honestly yours is one of the better comments I recall seeing lately, glad you wrote it up.

I love the amount TNG avatars on this site, nice avi mate great show
Yea i guess Fat decided to make all mods/future mods a TNG character :feelshaha:

while the vast majority of men no longer hold the values that were once more common, we still have the biological and spiritual capacity to do so, and some minority of men still do. Women do not have the capacity for these things. Women do not care about higher ideals. Foids don't have friendships they have social groups that they can gossip with. They go everywhere together but don't care about one another. They compliment each other either to virtue signal or half the time as an underhanded insult.
High iq. Only cucks aren't able to unite with based men.

100% this is y soyciety is gynocentric despite being historically patriarchal. Men who make it to the top rig it to fuck over all the other guys

IF MEN HADN'T BEEN SO FREAKING WEAK AND STOOD UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS

High IQ and true tbh.

As usual, females seem to have a little bit of everything, but that's it. There's nothing beneath the surface.

Males have the highest potential, even in terms of cooperation in spite of their competitive nature.

Men are individualistic while women are collectivist. However, when money or high tier men are involved, women, just like all humans, will screw each other over. EVERYONE has a price for their loyalty and release clause.