Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's this young Stacy im going to approach at the gym

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
She's white, long blonde hair and always wears super tight yoga pants that hugs her ass and pussy and a very fit body. She always works out alone. She looks late teens-early 20s. Yes I'm 5'5, yes I'm a brown ethnic, yes I'm almost 40 and yes I'm balding....but you only live once. If I see her at the gym tonight, I'm approaching. I'm going to be very confident and be very sure of myself .

Wish me luck boyos!

Sounds a bad idea :ha..feels: but good luck!

She could react really badly, be upset/mad and get you thrown out! I'd corner her outside alone instead tbh.
She might secretly fantasize about swarthy ethnic men

Good luck lol
If all goes according to plan, I'll ascend with white Stacy and she will give birth to half white/half Egyptian sons that will grow up to be slayers

Respect the confidence bro but the risk-benefit just doesn't seem to add up. Hope you have another gym that you can go to after she gets you cancelled from this one.

Don't drop the soap when they gonna put your ass in prison.
Shower Soap GIF

Good luck man maybe you will be able to get off of this website and become free from this suffering and finally delete your account.

I hope this is a reference to the IncelTV video

be seeing you here soon

Next post: foid sued me for sexual harassment and now im on the sex offenders list :lul:

As long as you don't forget to bring the frame to the gym, you should ascend

Let's not put words in other people's mouths

She's white, long blonde hair and always wears super tight yoga pants that hugs her ass and pussy and a very fit body. She always works out alone. She looks late teens-early 20s. Yes I'm 5'5, yes I'm a brown ethnic, yes I'm almost 40 and yes I'm balding....but you only live once. If I see her at the gym tonight, I'm approaching.
Fucking based.

:feelsaww: this man is our hero. bnravness in the face of adversity. salute this gentleman :feelzez:

She's white, long blonde hair and always wears super tight yoga pants that hugs her ass and pussy and a very fit body. She always works out alone. She looks late teens-early 20s. Yes I'm 5'5, yes I'm a brown ethnic, yes I'm almost 40 and yes I'm balding....but you only live once. If I see her at the gym tonight, I'm approaching. I'm going to be very confident and be very sure of myself .

Wish me luck boyos!
You’re going to go to jail

so did you do it? or are you larping again?

Wish me luck boyos!
i see youve given up on my mom :feelshmm:

OP is a :bluepill::soy:pua cuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine cold approaching foids as a sub8 manlet 3rd world peon ethnic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: do not drop the soap in prison pua cuck:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
You won't go to prison for cold approaching