Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's this girl I know that's trying to screw with my head or something

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, here's how it is:

We work in the same place, so we see each other pretty often. The weird part is that she says hi to me in a sort of enthusiastic way sometimes. Some days she does, some days she doesn't and ignores me and is mean.

Sometimes she's nice to me, sometimes she's a short-tempered cunt. Well, she's a cunt most of the time actually.

What's this bitch's game? Why is she nice to me some of the time? I'm used to the outright hostility that was unprovoked, I get that from every other female. But the moments of smiles and saying hi? What's that about?

I know for a fact she's not interested in me cause: 1. I'm ugly and bald and fat 2. I have bad hygiene 3. I'm a sperg 4. Bitch is attractive and obviously has a social life and a boyfriend

The mood changes of foids are hormonal. Why one would ever show you her positive side is the question.

Probably trying to recruit you as an orbiter St unistall made a thread similar to this one today also
https://incels.is/threads/bitch-at-...-with-the-wrong-nicccaaa.102634/#post-2017574

Lots of foids will do this to their orbiters, give you the treatment she gives chad for a short while, then turn into a complete cunt, they will usually alternate this in order to keep you hooked thinking you have a chance, so you will continue to orbit her

Last edited:
Probably trying to recruit you as an orbiter St unistall made a thread similar to this one today also
https://incels.is/threads/bitch-at-...-with-the-wrong-nicccaaa.102634/#post-2017574
she is faux flirting you nigga,
had she wanted you she would have known all sorts of shit about you from online stocking, and have long convos with you, and touch you
and inquir in to you.

every foids looks for a work place cuck to buy her shit and do shit for her.

just ask her out, then ghost her when she rejects you.

Looking for more orbiters

Lots of foids will do this to their orbiters, give you the treatment she gives chad for a short while, then turn into a complete cunt, they will usually alternate this in order to keep you hooked thinking you have a chance, so you will continue to orbit her
had she wanted you she would have known all sorts of shit about you from online stocking, and have long convos with you, and touch you
and inquir in to you.

That's what I was thinking too.

Thank god for the blackpill. Without it, I'd probably be some orbiter cuck by now.

The weird part is that she says hi to me in a sort of enthusiastic way sometimes. Some days she does, some days she doesn't and ignores me and is mean.
Kek. She just needs u sometimes to feel validated. When Chad is around she sees u as subhuman again.

She wants you to feel like you have a chance with her, just to bait and tease you, then humiliate you when you ask her out.

It’s just estrogen man. Foids can flip the script within seconds

and inquir in to you.

She wants you to feel like you have a chance with her, just to bait and tease you, then humiliate you when you ask her out.
This is very likely. Cause before all this started she was a huge bitch to me. I remember thinking "don't start shit, just nod and be pleasant, she can ruin things for you if you tell her how much of a cunt she is".

I am pretty sure this is a mild flrm of bullying where higher status people force a awkward talk with that quiet dude just to see his reaction

I am pretty sure this is a mild flrm of bullying where higher status people force a awkward talk with that quiet dude just to see his reaction
That is very likely. I did notice a few people staring when she said hi. Usually I just walk in and nobody says anything and I don't say anything to anyone.

I'm so autistic I never would have noticed any of this in the first place

I you have bad genes, it's over.

I believe she just sees you as a typical person. The way she treats you varies on her mood. If she’s in a good mood she will act nice, say hi and other stuff. If she is stressed or in a bad mood she will usually ignore or avoid contact with you. If she was trying to manipulate you she would act nicer and consider you her “bestie”. Most manipilative people I know would act too nice to make people do whatever they want. From my perpective nothing bad is going to happen.

Never ever fall for foid manipulations.

:cryfeels: