Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's this gap between dying and stopping existing that it's painful

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Genetic determinist
★★★
That's why ghosts haunt
The ghost has no power over nature and no connection with things
In theory, the ghost should be absent from suffering
But the ghost exists and to exist is to desire
And desise without power is suffering
That's why ghosts haunt

continuous satisfaction of desires will at some point become boring and meaningless too tho

That's why ghosts haunt
The ghost has no power over nature and no connection with things
In theory, the ghost should be absent from suffering
But the ghost exists and to exist is to desire
And desise without power is suffering
That's why ghosts haunt
no offense but you're talking a load of bullshit: physically a ghost cannot exist without organs, without thinking parts and without organisms that swarm between life and death inside the organism of the ghost. The ghost does not exist, period.

no offense but you're talking a load of bullshit: physically a ghost cannot exist without organs, without thinking parts and without organisms that swarm between life and death inside the organism of the ghost. The ghost does not exist, period.
You're missing the point

I don't want to get into these ontological discussions at this time so I'm just going to assume that the ghost can think

I don't want to get into these ontological discussions at this time so I'm just going to assume that the ghost can think
I didn't understand but okay,lol

Too bad ghosts are Chad only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back