Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s something wrong with my brain

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I’m too forgiving, i’m too low inhib. You can legit walk all over me and i’d be only depressed/sad for few hours then i’d forgive you. When i used to beat people up for making fun of my face, i’d apologize to them later on and tell them that I didn’t mean to, etc...I’m so low inhib that I got insulted for it (had a femoid tell me that I shouldn’t be as confident as i am with a face like mine). No matter how hard I tried to stay introverted, i’d always give up and go back to being extroverted.

Is anyone else like me?

learned my lesson on forgiveness a long time ago; I never forgive people unless they are close CLOSE family members, because I know if you forgive most people that just gives them the green light to do it again. life isn't like in the movies bruh, all that "forgive and forget" stuff only ends up in you being treated like a doormat

I'd let people walk over me but I wouldn't apologize

I actually can relate to that a lot. I empathize too strongly and that's a terrible trait to possess as a male.

I only wish I could be low inhib all the time, though.

Kind of. I don't hold grudges easily.

Let the hate flow through you boyo.

That's what being ugly does to your brain. It's permanent.

You are NT by all indications so no

Lol try to be high Inhib with a forgiving nature

Octopusgun2 said:
When i used to beat people up for making fun of my face, i’d apologize to them later on and tell them that I didn’t mean to

when I was younger i would always feel terrible after fighting a kid, I would always apologize like you do, am also low inhib like you, and I think I have low testosterone, am 18 yet have zero facial hair except for barely visible stache, that and I will let people walk over me sometimes.

itsOVER said:
Let the hate flow through you boyo.

ER

ppl can step on me

but they better run when i get up

I stopped being a doormat. Finally.

I'm just alone. I leave everyone alone and they leave me alone. I don't hate them and they don't hate me.

Just, you know, I stare out from behind my self defenses and wish anyone met my eyes searchingly. Wish that there was anything in me that someone out there was looking for, but there's not. I don't have much of a personality left, thanks to mental illness. I think maybe I have less than a month a year of really living and the rest is just the survival tunnel.

Hmm. I actually do hate nazis though.

i kinda use to be like this when i was younger now im high inhib and dont feel anything

I'm a pathetic incel but at least I don't let people walk all over me

Me. Well, I don't apologize, but I feel the need to, because I believe it's the best thing to do. You're just a dude with good morals, nothing wrong with that.