Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's something wrong with me that I still don't know what it is

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★★
I don't know for sure, there's all the black pill and appearance but there's still something strange, I feel like normies have something that I don't have

And the way I get rejected too, why just me? What's so different about me?

could be a mentalcel

I've had the exact same thoughts. Our entire being is defective and rotten. We are not even properly human or living; we just have a human-like appearance on the outside.

In my case, beside inceldom, i wasnt raised as a normal human being. I never learned how to be normal and fit in.

In my case, beside inceldom, i wasnt raised as a normal human being. I never learned how to be normal and fit in.
But still, its beyond your behavior, is something secret

But still, its beyond your behavior, is something secret
Like what? Supernatural like a curse, fate or mental illness? Maybe we arent humans.

You have the mark of the beast

Like what? Supernatural like a curse, fate or mental illness? Maybe we arent humans.
Like a curse, sometimes I feel like there's a magical barrier between me and a women vagina

if you have no friends it's over

Mental Health Problems or your just a doomer thus see things that Normies dont see. Normies live in a bubble where everything is just perfect, linear life, materialistic views, love for random shit like celebrities and influencers etc. Everything is just "working out" they are always "motivated" even tho there is no reason to be, always buying random shit (consumerism) that actually has no practical use (Diamonds, Juwelry, Paintings, Toys, Flowers, Decoration) and spend time doing oofy doofy activities (Movies, Social Media, watching Sports, doing Tiktok dances, going zo expensive Restaurants even tho they got no money).

So you have a hard time connecting to these people. They simply do shit thats irrational to you, even tho its the standard due to indoctrination, brainwashing and culture, thus you appear irrational to them.