Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's Something Even MORE Important Than Looks.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
...... AGE

An 18 year-old girl would rather be with an average-looking guy her own age than with a 50 year-old Chad-- any day of the week, including Sundays and holidays. It's not even close. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Just go out in public and see for yourself. There's no shortage of young femoids holding hands and making out with guys their own age.

How many young girls do you see sucking the faces of middle-aged men (regardless of their looks)? I rest my case.

Just LMFAO at delusional "MGTOW's", who claim they're going to ignore women their age when they're old and wealthy, and fuck their daughters instead.
Yeah, because it's every young girl's dream to hook up with a crusty, middle-aged man on the verge of impotence, LOL.

Age is the blackest black pill of all. It's hopeless to be old. No amount of gymcelling, looksmaxxing or plastic surgery can help you. You'll still look old, and young women are repulsed by old men. "Women like older guys" my ass.

Last edited:
There's something even more important than both...

HEIGHT

There's something even more important than both...

HEIGHT
Dude, are you off your fucking rocker?? You think an 18 year-old foid gives a flying fuck that you're tall when you're 50??
C'mon, now. You can't possibly be that stupid.

...... AGE

An 18 year-old girl would rather be with an average-looking guy her own age than with a 50 year-old Chad-- any day of the week, including Sundays and holidays. It's not even close. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Just go out in public and see for yourself. There's no shortage of young femoids holding hands and making out with guys their own age.

How many young girls do you see sucking the faces of middle-aged men (regardless of their looks)? I rest my case.

Just LMFAO at delusional "MGTOW's", who claim they're going to ignore women their age when they're old and wealthy, and fuck their daughters instead.
Yeah, because it's every young girl's dream to hook up with a crusty, middle-aged man on the verge of impotence, LOL.

Age is the blackest black pill of all. It's hopeless to be old. No amount of gymcelling, looksmaxxing or plastic surgery can help you. You'll still look old, and young women are repulsed by old men. "Women like older guys" my ass.

yup, we've all posted about this

but worse than you said

because all women who are over 25 want chads under 25,

even women who are 40, or 50

but worse than you said

unfortunately this.

Men hit the wall at 25. An early 20s girl would reject a 30 year old Gandy simply because of age.

but worse than you said

Exactly. You and I are among the most blackpilled posters on this forum.

Dude, are you off your fucking rocker?? You think an 18 year-old foid gives a flying fuck that you're tall when you're 50??
C'mon, now. You can't possibly be that stupid.
No, because there's no fucking 50 years old who dates 18 anywhere as far as i know, i was talking about "normal ages" for dating.

For example, a tall 30 years old is better than a short 20 years old assuming that both are on the same looks level.

Exactly. You and I are among the most blackpilled posters on this forum.

it can also be proven easily

make a 22 year old chadfish, set his age range to over 50

nwo you have 40 something obese trash messaging him

Agepill, heightpill and dogpill are together the black triangle of the blackpill.

Age is nothing, my roommate is going 39 this year and is GOOD LOOKING and TALL, he gets more pussy than the 20 year old me could even dream of.

You need:
Height
Hair
Jawline
Money

it can also be proven easily

make a 22 year old chadfish, set his age range to over 50

nwo you have 40 something obese trash messaging him
Yes. Both women and men want their mates to be young. The only difference is that men will eagerly fuck an old woman, while the same is not true for women (unless she's gold digging). This is exactly the OPPOSITE of what men have been brainwashed to believe for centuries. I'm really pissed that men have been so blatantly misled and LIED to for generations.
You need:
Height
Hair
Jawline
Money
Wrong. You need YOUTH and LOOKS (in that order). Everything else is superfluous.

Last edited:
Yes. Both women and men want their mates to be young. The only difference is that men will eagerly fuck an old woman, while the same is not true for men (unless the foid is gold digging). This is exactly the OPPOSITE of what men have been brainwashed to believe for centuries. I'm really pissed that men have been so blatantly misled and LIED to for generations.

yeah, unless you're a 30 something chad who looks in his 20s, then you're incel past age 30 as are most men

Age is nothing, my roommate is going 39 this year and is GOOD LOOKING and TALL, he gets more pussy than the 20 year old me could even dream of.
He likely looks young. That's the key element as to why he's able to smash young pussy. Just wait until he actually looks his age, and then come report back to me.

Gigacope, Brad pitt wasnt a true teenie sex Symbol until his early/mid 30s

well yeah of course

you can be a 10,000 year old vampire who looks 21 and slay

as long as you look young

Cope chad can slay even in his 30s/40s/50s, while we are already expired as soon as we hit puberty

Gigacope, Brad pitt wasnt a true teenie sex Symbol until his early/mid 30s
true

Even when I was young, none of those 18-year-old foids showed the slightest interest in me. I wasn't good enough for them; I might be sad if I used to be a slayer who ceased being attractive to women due to age. Getting old means that the race is coming to its end and that the losers will finally get to rest. Life offered me nothing other than my amazing my parents; for that I am grateful, but I will not lament life's running its natural course. I can't miss what I never had. My youth was never advantageous to me.

TP is idiotic cunt. It is not MORE important you motharfacker.

If you're not a certain height, then no matter how good looking you're, it's over.
Exactly. Anyone who disagrees with this (Cucktears) should just check tinder foid bios.

He likely looks young. That's the key element as to why he's able to smash young pussy. Just wait until he actually looks his age, and then come report back to me.

He looks his age for sure. Ripped AF tho, great steroid body.

nah man nothing is more important than looks.major cope

Women pick chad any age.

The agepill is brutal. It only gets worse
JFL at the oldcel copers who says that men peak at their thirties or forties

LOL...... no.

Chad ain't gonna be slaying 18 year-olds in his 50's. Older women, yes.
Height is the best indicator of mascuilinity, dominance and social status. A tall guy is automatically halo'd for being tall, while manletism is the worst failo you can have as a man, you're literaly a child to women.

In this video, a 6.5/10 guy is brutally rejected by a 5/10 famoid for "not being tall enough"

Height is the best indicator of mascuilinity, dominance and social status. A tall guy is automatically halo'd for being tall, while manletism is the worst failo you can have as a man, you're literaly a child to women.

In this video, a 6.5/10 guy is brutally rejected by a 5/10 famoid for "not being tall enough"

So, what does this have to do with the fact that young women like young men??

everything mgtoe says is a lie. they just fabricate stories. sum 45 year old bald obese bald guy is like ya bra just fuked like a 18 year old 10/10 chick but i couldn't deal with her shit so i dumped her she was crying but i don't care. nice larp faggot

everything mgtoe says is a lie. they just fabricate stories. sum 45 year old bald obese bald guy is like ya bra just fuked like a 18 year old 10/10 chick but i couldn't deal with her shit so i dumped her she was crying but i don't care. nice larp faggot
Yeah, These dipshits are always playing the "strong man": They're in control of their fate; They can get foids, but they don't want them because they're "going their own way", LOL.
If you're 50, height DON'T MEAN SHIT. Young bitches won't want you because you're OLD. You're going to be utterly invisible to them.
Why is it so hard for you guys to understand this? Oh, I get it. You're all under 25. That's why you think age is trivial. Come back to me in 25 years, and I guarantee you'll be singing a different tune.

Last edited:
18yo would rather be with leo than a guy her age