Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s someone in the fucking FBI on this app and they have told on me

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
IMG 8814

I’m not even fucking joking and I can’t post due to it being confidential but someone has fucking told the fbi or there’s a spy here and they’ve seen my posts of my crimes

No shit all sorts of intrel monitors this site

All im gonna say is, just don't say anything illegal

No shit all sorts of intrel monitors this site

All im gonna say is, just don't say anything illegal
U best be careful there are spies and they are non stop

What does the letter accuse you of ?

huh wtf is this? did you really get fined for what you said in this forum?

Can you summarise what it says?

Just wait until they start giving you vans full of anfo and m16s bro...

That's how you know you made it as a incel...

Did you write a letter to them asking what info they kept on you? :shock:

What were they on to you about? I bet the fbi are probably some of the well respected people here with thousands of posts.

What were they on to you about? I bet the fbi are probably some of the well respected people here with thousands of posts.
They got a tip saying I was a danger becuse of my comments here

It was @PPEcel thats why he left, everyone should be expecting to get a letter soon.

That's excellent news. I am one step closer toward a snuggly secret agent wife.
FBIcels can you hook me up with a cushy government job and/or snuggly secret agent wife I would be very grateful please and thankyou.

You had to fall for the glowniggers bait huh?

I’m not even fucking joking and I can’t post due to it being confidential but someone has fucking told the fbi or there’s a spy here and they’ve seen my posts of my crimes
Let me guess, you said something like "I will go ER" didnt you?

If they ever come to your house don’t answer the door or talk to them at all.
They will break the door down and not to mention I dont think glowfags need a search warrant

I did and I am in their files. Does that mean I’m on a watch list
You will most likely know if you're on a watchlist, but not all the time. Usually you will get an idea if you are when you go through airports or go into federal buildings. Your airline ticket might get a special abbreviation on it for you to get extra screening. But this isn't the case for everyone on the watchlist

huh wtf is this? did you really get fined for what you said in this forum?
Tbh if it was a fine they wouldnt even fine him, the glowfags would have done something more severe

They will break the door down and not to mention I dont think glowfags need a search warrant
No they have to have a warrant. They can’t do shit. All they can do is talk. You can get them to leave you alone temporarily if you ask them for a card and tell them you might call later.