Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's some misery to the adult life that youngcels just can't grasp

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
It's one of those things you'll never get until you find yourself there, you can't explain to people, you just feel it and people around you somehow can relate, even when they themselves are not exactly blackpilled.

At some point in your life things will not shine anymore, they'll get duller and duller and eventually you realise you were the one seeing life through these shiny, wishful lens. Things were always that opaque. You know, this realisation may happen to different people at different times.

As time goes by and you slowly learn what life is about and how things work out past highschool and the more life hits you with reality checks you begin to notice that things are way more serious than you thought they were.

Young people on here talk about how "it's over" for them, but in reality they don't really understand what is the weight of these words. It's only for the sake of saying it. They're all still day dreaming that things will work out, they're gonna make it, they'll get surgery or whatever is the cope, and things will be just fine.

Deep down they're filled with hope, as they should naturally as young people. They're yet to face the challenges that will teach them what it really means to be hopeless. I'm not saying as an adult you won't try to delude yourself, as many other users I imagine you all can relate to this, but it feels like it's almost like an inverse situation: you actually want to be hopeful, but deep down you know realistically the odds are against you. You know precisely why things are more likely to not work out the way you imagine, because that's how life is.

Last edited:
The world is a completely different place as 29yo KHV than it was when I was 14yo, it is a bleak place drained of all hope.

i genuinely don't get how you can keep on living as an incel past college (or around that age).

Legit.

The older you become the faster time passes with it eventually becoming lightspeed upon death. Meanwhile as an incel your maturity, both sexual and overall, is stunted due to the lack of overall experiences, making you feel like a little child in an ever rapidly decaying body. And this is only referring to the maturity and personal emotions rather countless other problems like health, money, the ones you mentioned, etc.

Legit.

The older you become the faster time passes with it eventually becoming lightspeed upon death. Meanwhile as an incel your maturity, both sexual and overall, is stunted due to the lack of overall experiences, making you feel like a little child in an ever rapidly decaying body. And this is only referring to the maturity and personal emotions rather countless other problems like health, money, the ones you mentioned, etc.
i'm still stuck in summer of 2015 .

17 and i want to be younger so i could enjoy life without having to worry about anything, adult life is coming soon and im not ready at all
I'm 18 and I'm afraid of being an lonely adult.
i'm still stuck in summer of 2015 .
The 2015 was one of the best years of my life.
Legit.

The older you become the faster time passes with it eventually becoming lightspeed upon death.
Unfortunately, I can't relate when Adults say that, I'm too young lol.

Last edited:
You don’t need to be a certain age to know you are over, I knew it was over at 12

Very high IQ post

bleak place drained of all hope
That's what the world is once you enter the wage slaving inferno. Life becomes goal less, meaningless, lifeless. No more school to meet friends, no more important memories, no more first times ... Life becomes a repetitive cycle of work, duty, and boredom.

Why have we as a society allowed women to have all the power? Their whorish instincts do nothing but degrade society and create pain and misery across the world. I want to do something about it. If only to feel personal satisfaction.

They're all still day dreaming that things will work out, they're gonna make it, they'll get surgery or whatever is the cope, and things will be just fine.
When I was a middle schooler, I liked to imagine what my gf would look like once I start college and how amazing our life would be. I wasn't a popular kid and I wasn't delusional to even imagine dating someone in high school, but it would at least work out in college, right? It sucks to be hit by reality when you have such expectations.
It's funny that you mentioned surgery maxxing. At least kids of this generation are aware that there are challenges ahead. When I was a kid, I thought there was none: everyone grows up and gets married. Why wouldn't the same thing happen to me?

Every year slips faster and faster out of your fingers where you begin to be reminded constantly of your own mortality, life becomes sucked out of you, and as you're buried under the sands of time enduring the most severe misery in total solitude you start to wonder if your entire life will be nothing but one joyless act of utter futility. You search the confines of reality for any semblance of hope but it seems every time you think you've found something it betrays you.
i genuinely don't get how you can keep on living as an incel past college (or around that age).
Hope fades into hopelessness, then into vengeance, and then finally crystallizing into the desire of wanting to see the entire world destroyed. The only thing that keeps me going is a wicked fascination or curiosity of where everything leads to, I hope to die observing where this failed social system leads to, where the end of the road goes. If it wasn't for this curiosity and fascination of mine I probably wouldn't be alive today.
The world is a completely different place as 29yo KHV than it was when I was 14yo, it is a bleak place drained of all hope.
It's demise and self annihilation is our only hope, we're beyond the stage of political reformation or existential redemption concerning our current society. It's all about waiting for nature to intervene because it's very clear that human beings won't.
Why have we as a society allowed women to have all the power? Their whorish instincts do nothing but degrade society and create pain and misery across the world. I want to do something about it. If only to feel personal satisfaction.
I would argue that the age of male power is over which is why there is so many of us incels, but because feminism was born out of historical revenge concerning social grievances they won't be happy until they've reduced all of men [the majority at least] next to nothing.

Last edited:
When hope dies everything lose it purpose.

When hope dies everything lose it purpose.
The old addage, a society that doesn't reproduce itself will cease existing, is about to be magnified the world over concerning societies, nations, cultures, and whole entire historical civilizations. That would be the self annihilation or demise I was alluding to earlier. Without renewed population, it really is game fucking over.

Last edited:
The worst is old people won't understand either. Once darkness fully engulfed them, they just accept it and want others to be dragged down as well or just enter some dreamworld once again, this time to drlude thrmself about the status quo. :feelssus: I informed myself enough on how bad things are, I tried to steer things in my favor, tried to make allies and all I got was being loathed for not being a good goy.

good post boyo. I am oldcel now. nothing has ever worked out :feelsbadman:
feels like it's almost like an inverse situation: you actually want to be hopeful, but deep down you know realistically the odds are against you

Am glad my childhood is over worse period of my life from 5-16 yrs old lookin back as a 27 yr old.