Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's some fuckboy sitting in front of me with two Beckies by his side

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I can't even cope in the library without getting mogged. There's always some dude who has to remind me how far behind in life I am.

I've never even sat side-by-side with a girl. This dude Infront of me is having the time of his life, laughing and teasing them, holding their hands, and all that other stuff. JFL one of them just kissed him on the cheek. I can't even hear what they're talking about, but they can't go a second without giggling. Probably talking about the threesome they're going to have.

I just want to be able to hang out with a girl FFS. I don't give af a out the sex. Can't I just be able to say that I'm hangin out with a girl alone?

girls won't even sit down next to us, and in classes they move away from us any chance they get.
*people period won't sit next to me unless required. Meanwhile I see foids tripping over themselves just to be in the presence of chad's cock. It's so brutal sometimes.

I've never have a girl stay beside me for more than 30 seconds. Can't imagine some girl actually staying beside me in a library being my friend. Flirting is a whole another level.

No girl giggles when she is alone with me. Its like a girl being relaxed and having fun when there is a deadly snake in the room with her.

How come you're attending college and I'm not? In Ireland, we have to do online classes because of the lockdown. You're the only one here who's actually attending college during a pandemic. How suspicious. :feelswhere:

How come you're attending college and I'm not? In Ireland, we have to do online classes because of the lockdown. You're the only one here who's actually attending college during a pandemic. How suspicious. :feelswhere:
I over heard some foids in my class say they tried to get into a certain group for a group project because one of the guys was hot in that group.
then I realised it was over because not only did every girl in my life not actively seek out to be in a group with my, but they actively avoided trying to be with me and distanced themselves as much as they could.
Where I am Colledges are open, albeit at a smaller capacity with the typical regulations in place since it''s not been hit too hard by covid. Maybe it's the same for him, or he could simply talking about something that happened in the past.

Kill them all

Dont take my advice because I'm pissed off right now but me in that situation would probably end up "accidently" spilling hot coffee on them. fuck them. stupid show offs.

O)h yeah look at me I got a girl on both sides of me hahah. you could have one but no im gonna have both of them because im alpha and a fucking sadistic psychopath that revels in your suffering.
My state opened up colleges. I already graduated but the schools are open again now.

That's immoral. I wouldn't want two foids to be whoring for me unless I've paid them to do so.

In my country, all the college's are open. Over for paranoidcels