Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres really no point of finding love past 30

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Love at that point is absolutely garbage

It's all about getting "serious" and settling down with the "right gal"

But that "gal" is just some bitter female who still thinks about her boyfriend in high school and how thrilling it was

You'll always be second to her other lovers

And it's worse for incels who do not have any experience
Normies atleast got to experience teen love and can look back on that

But what does a incel look back at?
The rejections?
The bullying?
The first time you masturbated?

There's no light at the end of this tunnel

30? Try 16-17 boyo.

air-bonding ability decreases after ONE partner.If you're not her first, SHE WILL NOT LOVE YOU THE SAME. JUST. BE. FIRST.

She produces more testosterone than estrogen at 30. Maybe you can forget her past but GRAVITY CAN'T FORGET.

There is no point in finding love after high shool tbh. If you missed out on teenage love, its over.

"True love" doesn't exist at any age

Love is just a bunch of chemicals.

nothing will ever beat high school love, and we have missed that, its over.

There is no point in finding love if you are ugly like me.

Nuclearpill. You can cope with leanmaxing or lookmaxing but there's no cope about the degradation of older women. You can only accept to be a cuck and have a consolation-prize wife or simply be alone for the rest of your life.

View attachment 2874
Nuclearpill. You can cope with leanmaxing or lookmaxing but there's no cope about the degradation of older women. You can only accept to be a cuck and have a consolation-prize wife or simply be alone for the rest of your life.

legit 2049 meme

COPE.

You can date attractive young women till your 40 if you're ATTRACTIVE.

there's no real reason to be alive past 30

all men over 30 should legit suicide and end their suffering

Blackest of the blackpills

Honestly women should just be forced to marry their first unless somehow her first was a pump and dump. Then she goes to the first cuck who wants to take her used ass.

If this was implemented, Chads would settle down with the Stacies earlier, and Incels would at least get a shot with their looksmatch - 1 or 2.

There's no love as it is conventionally defined available at any age, at least not between two people.

The danger, she lay squarely in falling out of love with supporting your functions.

There's sex, and admiration, we can feel love, but a reciprocated love? I can't see it being real.

There is no point in finding love after high shool tbh. If you missed out on teenage love, its over.

Old post, but this is spot-on.

I have long given up on trying to find "love". I'm too blackpilled for that.

Honestly women should just be forced to marry their first unless somehow her first was a pump and dump. Then she goes to the first cuck who wants to take her used ass.

If this was implemented, Chads would settle down with the Stacies earlier, and Incels would at least get a shot with their looksmatch - 1 or 2.

the real solution is to abolish sex completely

I'm not looking for love but I want a family

You won't find anything at so don't worry