Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theres prob(in USA) around a million more men in the 18-30 age bracket than women in that bracket

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
That means there's a million incels, regardless of hypergamy, right?

With hypergamy, the number is much higher, right?

I think this what the soyciety/feminazis... fears

Historically there was prob tons of incels in 18-30 age bracket(not even close to how many there are today due to population increase/hypergamy ->dating apps
But they were sent of to fight wars or something.

Exactly. In the past men would die early much more often than women, both due to war and working dangerous jobs. That's why naturally slightly more men are born than women.

1.6 million excess men ages 18-34.

The idea that getting rid of a portion of a male population by itself will solve inceldom is ridiculous tbh
But it makes for a very convenient narrative for people that want incels to sacrifice their lives for soyciety.

Doesn't matter. The genders could be a literal 50/50 even. And they still would be chad only

The idea that getting rid of a portion of a male population by itself will solve inceldom is ridiculous tbh
But it makes for a very convenient narrative for people that want incels to sacrifice their lives for soyciety.

Well, we're pretty harmless anyways

Doesn't matter. The genders could be a literal 50/50 even. And they still would be chad only
I have a story from a university that's 60/40 female to male and there's even more hypergamy.
And?

True. Look at college campuses where foids outnumber males and hypergamy is as bad as ever.
Most universities are around 55/45 male/female.

Resisting what?
Getting sacrificed for society?

Spread your demoralization somewhere else.

All I'm saying is that we're harmless bro, that's literally fucking it
IF it's too vague(Which I guess it is), Soyciety hates us which you already said.

@HonklerTheConqueror

Do you have a study stating that more males are born in average than female ?
To me it's 50/50 at birth and then males die sooner than females (dangerous jobs, wars, suicides) thus there's more females than males.
That sounds like some (((juicy))) lies to justify inceldom and deny that foids are Chadsexual.

Most countries are like that right now, the inceldom is indeed bigger than most of people can actually grasp into, not only by hypergamy but also due to natural causes.

And after facing natural causes, the state of woman would probably segregate you anyways.

Also:

Where is that data from mate?
@HonklerTheConqueror

Do you have a study stating that more males are born in average than female ?
To me it's 50/50 at birth and then males die sooner than females (dangerous jobs, wars, suicides) thus there's more females than males.
That sounds like some (((juicy))) lies to justify inceldom and deny that foids are Chadsexual.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaYhG11ckA

not enough wars to send young men to die in I guess

Literally ova before it began

High IQ. Is this really true? There 1.5 million excess men in America? JFL

i think soon there will be a lot more female dissapearances and deaths too, especially in the more educated segments of society, further adding to gender imbalance and inceldom

women nowadays get huge T and dopamine boosts since they feel like they can get away with anything and no one can stop them, there's more stories lately of women falling from heights while taking selfies, overdosing from drugs, backpacking in dangerous places, etc, while their looksmatch is coping at home in a pillow fort

pretty crazy to imagine but we're looking at a reversal in gender roles as it is so why not a reversal in deaths and dissapearances too

Millions of young men in America alone are incel.

A lot of them dont even know it.

Some people will deny it to the void and back.
"Theres somepne out there for everyone"
But there are way more men than women, some men will have to be alone no matter what
"Well you just make sure to not be one of those unlucky ones"
As if thats a solution

Numbers don't tell the real picture since it implies 1:1, for every foid there should be a man. Foids are more than happy (and might even prefer it) to share a man. So a million at MINIMUM.

With hypergamy, the number is much higher, right?

I think this what the soyciety/feminazis... fears

Historically there was prob tons of incels in 18-30 age bracket(not even close to how many there are today due to population increase/hypergamy ->dating apps
We have the same problem in the UK.

No matter where you go the gym, university, walk in the park, grocery store, theres always less women around. Wtf is going on

pretty crazy to imagine but we're looking at a reversal in gender roles as it is so why not a reversal in deaths and dissapearances too
No. When male backpack somewhere, they don't do it like retarded punks, and they are physically able and trained to endure. There's no reversal since women don't actually do these activity like they must be done and put themselves in unnecessary and avoidable dangerous situations.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IaYhG11ckA

The black pill in two minutes and forty five seconds.
Millions of young men in America alone are incel.

A lot of them dont even know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back