Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Theres people out there who...

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
That have had a crush, asked them out, and actually succeeded

That have been asked out.... Sometimes more than once

Have been approached sexually..... Often more than once (cause let's face it, if it happens once, it's happening again)

Can literally log on to a hook-up app, find a willing partner, and actually fuck them, without much effort.

That actually have groups of *insert opposite gender* orbiting them.

That somehow got lucky enough to meet a partner while still young, and slowly grow old together without divorcing.

Honestly, these are such foreign and unreal situations for me that it's REALLY HARD not to be envious and bitter towards happy/attractive people. Like what the fuck. I'd do anything to have any single one of these experiences, yet somehow I'm stuck on team sub-human and activity LDAR with the rest of you subhuman brothers.

I'm really not sure why people bother over-analysing this shit like there's some crazy strategies behind it or some tricks, tips, or knowledge you need to get them. For some people, it just happens. Because they are attractive, And they don't even think about it. Cause it really isn't that complicated. You're either likeable or not likeable, and unless you're doing something that specifically hinders your likeability, I don't think there's much of a solution other than waiting/getting lucky for most people.

LDAR TIME

Just be born back in the 30's bro

Just be a privileged Chad or foid bro

i wish i could get aproached sexually

i wish i could get aproached sexually
i can do it for u, for a price of course
D20