Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there's people lurking on this forum looking for stuff to screenshot as we speak

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
there are a dozen of people, RIGHT NOW, who are browsing this forum looking for ANY material that will give them some orange arrows that they desperately yearn for

a forum full of depressed lonely virgins

imagine being that pathetic

Yep. It's quite staggering to think there are people pathetic out there pathetic enough to spend their time doing that.

The eternal inceltears.

Yep. It's quite staggering to think there are people pathetic out there pathetic enough to spend their time doing that.
Keep in mind they are reading this right now whilst still believing they're better for some reason

And they accuse us of being creepy
tumblr_opgfszY3vn1wnhmglo3_250.gif

Venting, based content, autistic cringe, it's a goldmine for trolls. I already have been put on Fundies say the darndest things (fstdt .com) and tbh I like when something I say impacts somone positive or negative.

They are like fucking stalkers, can never leave us alone

Orange arrows? Is that news slang term? I can't find it.

I reckon some of CuckTears top contributors are even more pathetic than we are. Imagine having nothing better to do than watch lonely guys online and take screenshots for little imaginary orange upvotes.

Ohhhh... my bad. Reddit. I just have never been to reddit. I always prefered normal places like 4chan. Well, until 4chan got infested with normalfags.

It’s useless because the next ER will not be someone coming from here.

Somehow we are acting like we are a distraction, so that cucks focus on us while the real ER is behind their backs undisturbed doing what he have to do unseen.

Guests: 29
Possible incels lurking. + IT cunts.

It’s useless because the next ER will not be someone coming from here.

Somehow we are acting like we are a distraction, so that cucks focus on us while the real ER is behind their backs undisturbed doing what he have to do unseen.
There are a lot of shootings without that. Like that teen shooter who was semi-tranny. Nobody cares about them for obvious reason.

They're really desperate trying to convince everyone that we're a threat to society like ISIS. Just look at the profiles that they write about us in the Guardian or Vice or some other cucked bullshit publication.

We're just college kids who need a place to vent.

I bet they think they're actually doing something of value, imagine preventing potential truecel from going ER, etc.
That's the only way he will ever be heard.
If he just blew his brains out, no-one would care.
If he went ER, at least people might consider loneliness being a problem

:feelsokman: Glad to know I'm missed. Things are improving for me
You are, there's plenty of guys that stopped posting and I hope they're alright.

Their lives are so pathetic lmao

We need that guy who tagged people when they were put on inceltears or wherever our comments get put.

They’re writing articles, trying to get studies started and the associated money that comes along with those, OFF OUR BACKS. Where would they be without us? Just some struggling reporter/anon Reddit cuck/whiny feminist.

The professional women respecters

They tell themselves they're doing something useful, but I'm 100% certain there hasn't been a single baby-incel who was about to join this community and didn't because of something he saw on inceltears. In fact, inceltears give us a lot of publicity and I'm sure plenty of people find us through that subreddit.

It's not so much they're doing something imoral, it's fine if they want to make fun of us. But they waste so much time on something so useless. And that's what makes them pathetic.

To the IT lurker reading this. Yes you! We incels might be a bunch of sad, pathetic losers. But rest assured you're not much better :)

Guests is full of either future members lurking, females trying to find incriminating stuff, or cucks looking to whiteknight

That's the only way he will ever be heard.
If he just blew his brains out, no-one would care.
If he went ER, at least people might consider loneliness being a problem
Sad, but true. Sometimes crimes pays off.

Why isn't this forum made private? The way that only registered users could view messages. That wouldn't prevent CuckTears screenshotting us but made it a lot harder.

Every day... What's a good screen shot nowadays?
This:

I bet they think they're actually doing something of value, imagine preventing potential truecel from going ER, etc.
Has there actually been a shooter in this site? I believe all of them have never been here. I heard Elliot Rodger never joined this site and has watched the Young Turks. Might be false.

Has there actually been a shooter in this site? I believe all of them have never been here. I heard Elliot Rodger never joined this site and has watched the Young Turks. Might be false.
No. Not since like 10 years ago on a totally different site and it was completeltly unrelated.
No. Not since like 10 years ago on a totally different site and it was completeltly unrelated.

Attachments

• ryu-kicks-taylor-swift-piano-street-fighter-13911298357.gif
    ryu-kicks-taylor-swift-piano-street-fighter-13911298357.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
Normies always need a target. Mogging is a huge part of social status. Doing shit like this stimulates that feeling of mogging someone else so they love doing it to show how cool they are and to make themselves feel better.

I think most guests are incels too high inhibition or lazy to make an account as I was of these for more than a year. I don't see normies or foids intrested in something on the internet apart from instagram or facebook

hello cucks reading this