Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's only one and only ONE thing women want from you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
They don't want your love, they dont want your friendship, they don't want your respect. They don't want you to talk to them, they don't want you to be kind and courteous to them. They don't want you to do nice things for them, they don't want your flowers, poems, chocolates, etc. They don't want you to be funny, they don't want you to try to make them laugh. They don't want you to try. They don't want your support, they don't want you to agree with their opinions, they don't want you to help them. They don't want you to share your food with them, they don't want you to hold the door open for them, they don't want to sit next to you in any place. They don't want you to smile at them, they don't want you to greet them. They don't want to share their thoughts, ideas, opinions and fears with you. They don't want to know you. They don't even want you to be in the same place as them.

The only thing women want from you is your absence, cause you're repulsive, hideous, deformed. They pray to God that when they leave home they don't have the misfortune to see you. Women can't stand your presence, the mere thought that you exist in the same world as them disgusts them. And there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing I can do about it.

they will take your money just look at twitch

Brutal. I love it, OP

They don't want your love, they dont want your friendship, they don't want your respect. They don't want you to talk to them, they don't want you to be kind and courteous to them. They don't want you to do nice things for them, they don't want your flowers, poems, chocolates, etc. They don't want you to be funny, they don't want you to try to make them laugh. They don't want you to try. They don't want your support, they don't want you to agree with their opinions, they don't want you to help them. They don't want you to share your food with them, they don't want you to hold the door open for them, they don't want to sit next to you in any place. They don't want you to smile at them, they don't want you to greet them. They don't want to share their thoughts, ideas, opinions and fears with you. They don't want to know you. They don't even want you to be in the same place as them.

The only thing women want from you is your absence, cause you're repulsive, hideous, deformed. They pray to God that when they leave home they don't have the misfortune to see you. Women can't stand your presence, the mere thought that you exist in the same world as them disgusts them. And there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing I can do about it.
No one here respects foids anyway so why even bother mulling about what they want or don’t want from us.

To be honest they want you to take a shower and a hair cut.

Brutal blackpill boyo, it's sad but it's the reality all sub8 men must have the bravery to face, we are blessed with knowledge but we are cursed by looks.

Yeah ?
They can go fuck themselves.
Hope they die on a car crash, for all i care.
:feelzez:

There is something you can do about it - you can remove the vermin from this world.
SimpleWhiteCamel size restricted

82c.jpg

Shove that blackpill down my throat daddy

They enjoy watching ugly males suffer. This is the second greatest joy a female gets next to doing anything to make males that mog them genetically happy.

Women want chad to murder incels, its not enough that we leave them alone

Remember, if a woman is not sucking your dick, she wants to KILL YOU

They want you to help them when they need something and to be absent when they don't.