Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There’s one of those movies on TV where the ugly guy gets the girl at the end - The amount of bluepilled cope on TV is ragefuel

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
You know, one of those movies where the nice guy actually gets the girl - that’s fiction. That shit would NEVER happen irl.

Women despise unattractive men. The only people who watch these movies are ugly men. Like me. I used to imagine getting a cute gf in the end after fighting for her.

JFL. How bluepilled I was.

In reality, the only thing women want is meeting Christian Gray. The average 4/10 wants nothing more than to get to fuck an 8/10 billionaire. There’s a reason the book sold millions of copies.

These movies are lying to millions of men. Women HATE ugly guys trying to win their heart. They think that the inferior DNA of the man wants to fake his way into fucking her - women are disgusted by that. That’s why they insult and reject you.

Try picking up any girl as a chad. They will accept or if they don’t, they will at least be flattered.

The only women who watch these movies are women who lie to men online. 'Sure I would give the guy a chance.'

No, you would not. Women like telling men online that they don’t need a man to be hot, tall and rich. Go to their profile and check their bf's. It's chad!

:blackpill::fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back