Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's nothing you can do to impress a girl

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Asides from being super rich or becoming famous there's nothing you can do to impress a girl if she doesn't find you attractive. It doesn't matter if you're a good person, have similar interests, hobbies or if you are really intelligent or really talented at something none of that stuff matters to them. It's OVER for unattractive guys like us.

there is nothing we can do to impress a girl, meanwhile chad doesn't have to do anything to impress a girl

Only thing that can truly impress a cunt is good looks

uglylifematters said:
there is nothing we can do to impress a girl, meanwhile chad doesn't have to do anything to impress a girl

I explained some Excel formulas to a coworker last week and she was impressed alright. She was so happy she could leave earlier to grab dinner with her bf

bullshit. If you are a rude low inhib douchbag that will impress her

NeverSubmit said:
Asides from being super rich or becoming famous there's nothing you can do to impress a girl if she doesn't find you attractive. It doesn't matter if you're a good person, have similar interests, hobbies or if you are really intelligent or really talented at something none of that stuff matters to them. It's OVER for unattractive guys like us.

I wish someone would have slapped me when I was 13 and beat this into my brain..I wasted Soo much time trying to impress women my whole adult life, and the truth is YOU CANT..

Worst of all is trying to be "nice" to impress women..this is sooooo gay

Exactly.
It's all physical appearance or nothing, being rich doesn't help either.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Exactly.
It's all physical appearance or nothing, being rich doesn't help either.

Gold diggers will come crawling to you

Chad impresses girls by winning the genetic lottery

ArtoriasWolf said:
Gold diggers will come crawling to you
They'd never fuck you unless they are really desperate for money or are old.

Juxtaposition6 said:
They'd never fuck you unless they are really desperate for money or are old.

Did you see the women Hugh Hefner got? They were really hot.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Did you see the women Hugh Hefner got? They were really hot.
Hugh Hefner is chad.

You want to know why Lamborghini's on eBay have like 1-5k miles tops? Because Incels buy them and then realize it'd be better to just drive a prius, go to the gas station less, and fuck whores.

ArtoriasWolf said:
As an old man he wasn't
He sure was in his prime and even when he got old, you can still see the chad facial features on his face.

uglylifematters said:

Juxtaposition6 said:
He sure was in his prime and even when he got old, you can still see the chad facial features on his face.

ok, but what about the ugly guys with hot girls. All they want is money they don't care.

ArtoriasWolf said:
ok, but what about the ugly guys with hot girls. All they want is money they don't care.
Probably using said guys for status, not for fucking them every night.