Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's nothing wrong with living with your parents

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I am sick of this stupid meme that if you live with your parents you must be an autistic manchild. I live in a city where a semi-detached house costs for over a million dollars, in the province in Canada with the highest auto insurance rates in the country. There is nothing ennobling about living paycheque to paycheque because all your money goes towards renting a $2,500 condo with two roommates. People who claim it makes you "financially independent" are delusional. To me, financial independence means that if I ended up on the streets tomorrow, I wouldn't be tied down with any debt. I paid off my college debt within a year of graduation on my own because I didn't need to throw my money away on rent. Yet normies think that some fuckhead that eats instant ramen for every meal because he believes giving some jew who can evict him on a whim three quarters of his salary every month is "adulting" is more financially independent than me. JFL. Before I quit my job I was making more than either of my parents and I was paying for all my expenses like dining out, phone bills, auto insurance, entertainment, and if they ever needed my help they knew they could count on me. But with normalfags, like in everything else they do, it all comes down to appearances. They look really """"""mature"""""" and """"""independent"""""" when at the end of a night out they can say invite you to stay at their $3,000 a month rental in the entertainment district. It doesn't matter if there's nothing but condiments in the fridge.

I'm an autistic man child in his 30s but what's the point in 'getting my own place'? I'd be out of pocket rather than saving cash and have to do all my cooking and cleaning leaving less time to cope or LDAR

The point of getting your own place for a man is to bring girls back, or move in with your girl. If you can't do that then theres no point. The Incel epidemic is why men are living with parents.

In my country everyone lives with their parents until they have finished uni and found a job. Including chad

Good lucking moving out in London, lol. Even if I wasn’t incel I don’t think I’d be able to move out.

Obviously this depends on where you are; I've found that shaming someone for living with his parents is a somewhat American concept. Outside of the coasts, the U.S. is big and has a lot of space. It's so mind-boggling that you can get a mansion for a paltry $800k in some states.

If you and your parents happen to live and work in an expensive city, it makes sense for you to live with them.

My parents own multiple homes so I technically don't live with them, even though I am dependent on them.

I live in a pretty cheap apartment surrounded by old people.
My parents don't live here.

My Chad cousin who is slightly older than me still lives with his mother, yet he slays prime puss atleast once a week, I know this because he keeps fucking showing me his shitty POV vids and won't shut up about it

In my country everyone lives with their parents until they have finished uni and found a job. Including chad
Wich country?

Amazing thread

What you're doing wrong is taking normie preconceptions to heart, you need to do what's best for you. Fuck soyciety.

I have tens of thousands of dollars in the bank from an unused college fund while most guys my age are tens of thousands of dollars in debt. I'm literally worth more as a mentally ill NEET disabilitycel than the 4-5/10 low tier normies who slave away in jobs unrelated to the college degrees they went so far into debt for, and stay in debt because they think "adulting" is worth the sloppy bovine pussy they might be allowed to touch once a month if they collect enough good boy points that month.

I am sick of this stupid meme that if you live with your parents you must be an autistic manchild. I live in a city where a semi-detached house costs for over a million dollars, in the province in Canada with the highest auto insurance rates in the country. There is nothing ennobling about living paycheque to paycheque because all your money goes towards renting a $2,500 condo with two roommates. People who claim it makes you "financially independent" are delusional. To me, financial independence means that if I ended up on the streets tomorrow, I wouldn't be tied down with any debt. I paid off my college debt within a year of graduation on my own because I didn't need to throw my money away on rent. Yet normies think that some fuckhead that eats instant ramen for every meal because he believes giving some jew who can evict him on a whim three quarters of his salary every month is "adulting" is more financially independent than me. JFL. Before I quit my job I was making more than either of my parents and I was paying for all my expenses like dining out, phone bills, auto insurance, entertainment, and if they ever needed my help they knew they could count on me. But with normalfags, like in everything else they do, it all comes down to appearances. They look really """"""mature"""""" and """"""independent"""""" when at the end of a night out they can say invite you to stay at their $3,000 a month rental in the entertainment district. It doesn't matter if there's nothing but condiments in the fridge.
That's one advantage of homelessmaxxing, no rent and can spend my entire NEETbux on whatever I like (in my case booze).

this is recent, people used to live with their parents and grandparents their whole lives and nobody cared. now tell me, if the holding company you own 10% of that has tens of thousands of condos for rent scattered all over the usa or europe dabbled in the production of tv series, which one would you support?
  • a show that normalizes destabilized families and broken marriages, promotes "independence", materialism, hedonism and individuality and makes living with your parents appear pathetic
  • a show that promotes family values, working together, religion and having kids
normies are this easy to control for your benefit.

Yes goy, move out, it doesn't matter if you're incel, just move and and pay the rent, dont live with your parents, move out so you can be a full-time cooming degenerate in the privacy of my home uh i mean your own home incelboy

Based thread and high IQ, as an incel you have no reason to live on your own.

The only reasons to move out on your own as an incel:

1. You don't get along with your family.

2. Your parents live in an urban or suburban hellscape that you can't tolerate any longer.

#2 applied to me so I finally moved out to the countryside earlier this year. I would've probably gone insane if I had to live in my parents' overcrowded suburb any longer.

I previously lived in dorms and apartment complexes and would never do that again. A total waste of money if you're not bringing roasties home and fucking them for everyone else to hear.

this is recent, people used to live with their parents and grandparents their whole lives and nobody cared. now tell me, if the holding company you own 10% of that has tens of thousands of condos for rent scattered all over the usa or europe dabbled in the production of tv series, which one would you support?
  • a show that normalizes destabilized families and broken marriages, promotes "independence", materialism, hedonism and individuality and makes living with your parents appear pathetic
  • a show that promotes family values, working together, religion and having kids
normies are this easy to control for your benefit.
Yes goy, move out, it doesn't matter if you're incel, just move and and pay the rent, dont live with your parents, move out so you can be a full-time cooming degenerate in the privacy of my home uh i mean your own home incelboy
In ancient China, a government once forced adult sons to move away from his parents, or the household would be taxed a lot extra. The idea there was to stop any families from getting big and powerful enough to challenge the government.

But now, (((they))) convinced retarded goys to leave their parents on their own/ convinced dumbass parents to throw out their own children, and to waste a whole bunch of money on rent.

Honestly this whole concept seems kind of fucked up when you think about it. It just seems like another means by which the institution is breaking up families and communities, and reducing people to being mere individuals. As far as I can tell multi-generational households were a normal thing until recently, 3 or even 4 generations of the same family staying in the same house, it helped take care of the grandparents when they got old, everyone had company and support from their family.

This whole "buy your own house" facet of western society is one of the main causes of so many people living cold, grey, lonely and isolated lives, because they don't have anywhere that they really belong, and they never spend very much time with the same people, so building social relationships is much harder.

Think the problem is not having your own place stunts your development, and completely erodes any hunter instinct men are meant to have.
If I observe all the 30yr olds I know who live with their parents, and I know many, I can't name ONE who I call a truly developed man, and most seem to me like 12yr olds.

As with everything living with parents has no impact on foids

NOOOO, STOP LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS, THIS IS WHY YOU'RE INKEL, QUEENS CAN SENSE BASED ON YOUR MICROEXPRESSIONS THAT YOU LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS AND POST MEAN THINGS ABOUT THEM ON INKWELL MESSAGE BOARDS. PUT ON A PAPER HAT AND FLIP BURGERS 16 HOURS A DAY LIKE ME, THEN YOU'LL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF A REEL MAYUHN, AND YOU MIGHT GET TO LICK A MORBIDLY OBE- ER, CURVY QUEEN'S BUTTHOLE EVERY SIX WEEKS LIKE ME TOO.

Honestly this whole concept seems kind of fucked up when you think about it. It just seems like another means by which the institution is breaking up families and communities, and reducing people to being mere individuals. As far as I can tell multi-generational households were a normal thing until recently, 3 or even 4 generations of the same family staying in the same house, it helped take care of the grandparents when they got old, everyone had company and support from their family.

This whole "buy your own house" facet of western society is one of the main causes of so many people living cold, grey, lonely and isolated lives, because they don't have anywhere that they really belong, and they never spend very much time with the same people, so building social relationships is much harder.
What you're doing wrong is taking normie preconceptions to heart, you need to do what's best for you. Fuck soyciety.
Obviously this depends on where you are; I've found that shaming someone for living with his parents is a somewhat American concept. Outside of the coasts, the U.S. is big and has a lot of space. It's so mind-boggling that you can get a mansion for a paltry $800k in some states.

If you and your parents happen to live and work in an expensive city, it makes sense for you to live with them.

My parents own multiple homes so I technically don't live with them, even though I am dependent on them.

You sound rich.

Last edited:
Think the problem is not having your own place stunts your development, and completely erodes any hunter instinct men are meant to have.
If I observe all the 30yr olds I know who live with their parents, and I know many, I can't name ONE who I call a truly developed man, and most seem to me like 12yr olds.

In a way that's kind of true.

But it doesn't matter because we aren't gonna get sex/love anyway, so why not stay on good terms with your parents if you can?

Besides the money savings there is the social interaction that's beneficial to all.

I won't ever move out of my mom's house if i can't ascend, fuck that shit. Why the fuck would i need to leave my house, pay for a place that won't even be mine, be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the place, just so i can come at the end of the day to an empty, cold place? Hell no, i might as well live with my mom and share the expenses with her, besides my mom's house is already paid for, we get along well, i'm an only child, and no one will inherit it when i eventually die.

I'm pretty autistic and live with my dad and don't give a chit.

I ain't getting any women regardless.

My Chad cousin who is slightly older than me still lives with his mother, yet he slays prime puss atleast once a week, I know this because he keeps fucking showing me his shitty POV vids and won't shut up about it
put us on to some of those man

What if your parents are emotionally abusive pieces of shit and just hearing their voices angers you? :reeeeee:

I'll get my own place if/when I move away from Toronto but I think my parents will be so old by the time I do decide to leave, I would feel kind of bad to abandon them when they might actually need me. Because they never owned a house (we live in a rental) and I know they can't work forever and I don't want to let them live in a nursing home...

put us on to some of those man
true dat, do u have a pic of the cousin?
In a way that's kind of true.

But it doesn't matter because we aren't gonna get sex/love anyway, so why not stay on good terms with your parents if you can?

Besides the money savings there is the social interaction that's beneficial to all.
yeah it's more I'm saying a lot of people here are low tier normies, and if they moved out, developed some actual hunter traits and mindset, they probably would ascend.
agree if you're truecel never leave, and find a good spot for the rope

Yet normies think that some fuckhead that eats instant ramen for every meal because he believes giving some jew who can evict him on a whim three quarters of his salary every month is "adulting" is more financially independent than me. JFL.
Massively high IQ realest shit i ever heard

I'm relieved I live in asia where it's common to do so.

The concept of moving out is a jewish trick designed to grab shekels from you. In the last two thousands years of history, multiple generations lived under the same roof, for obvious reasons. The "move out" thing is recent and retarded.

you're not wrong, the way i see it there's two main arguments

against staying at home: you might really hate being around your parents and it can be extremely awkward, especially if they are the type to have random outbursts at people, being alone means you truly can do what you want and have privacy
pro staying at home: in 2019, you gain exceptionally little by being a "well established man" with your own home and your own job, it all comes down to looks, above average status, and way above average money

Threads like this makes me feel at home, boyos.

don't most people move out just so they can get away from parents or try to impress someone?
we have nothing going on for us, nobody to impress, some have a good relationship with parents, and can even help them when they turn old.
don't see the need to waste money on rent when you can be saving up for copes or even helping parents out.
just the system wants us to spend more money and "go with the flow" of the normie world

when parents die alot of us will beocme homeless:feelsbadman:

I agree but I can't stand my parents I had to move out I promised myself to get the fuck out and live by my own rules because this cucks ruined my fucking life they always gave me all this retarded rules where I need to be home by 8pm, that I cant do that cant do this then go fuck yourself I didnt make any friends because of this, I moved out as fast as I went to uni. I had to fucking work part time in fucking fast food restaurant to pay my living costs, anybody whoever worked in one of those shitholes knows exactly what kind of place is that for people like us. And I had to study at the same time but it was worth the freedom even if I couldnt enjoy it.