Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's nothing wrong with a man wanting to breed his non blood related hot cousin.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I have two hot female cousins. The oldest one is 22, 2 years older than myself. The other is 18, ripe for breeding.
With that said, you can imagine how frustrating it is for my balls to constantly be going crazy whenever I'm near them.
I see a lot of people saying how gross it is for cousins to fuck and have kids, but if we're not blood related where's the issue?
Believe me, if I was able to, I would fuck them without a second thought. Even knock them up if they wanted me too.
Unfortunately, that will never happen due to the fact I have trash genes and even if I didn't, they don't see me that way anyway so it's out of the picture either way.

Last edited:
I would do it too. I used to be uptight about this issue but I changed my mind about it. Whatever, just fuck the bitch, we are all going to die anyway. No one cares about your arbitrary moral code. You're only cucking yourself.

I would do it too. I used to be uptight about this issue but I changed my mind about it. Whatever, just fuck the bitch, we are all going to die anyway. No one cares about your arbitrary moral code. You're only cucking yourself.
I'd make the older one swallow my load too.

I have two hot female cousins. The oldest one is 22, 2 years older than myself. The other is 18, ripe for breeding.
With that said, you can imagine how frustrating it is for my balls to constantly be going crazy whenever I'm near them.
I see a lot of people saying how gross it is for cousins to fuck and have kids, but if we're not blood related where's the issue?
Believe me, if I was able to, I would fuck them without a second thought. Even knock them up if they wanted me too.
Unfortunately, that will never happen due to the fact I have trash genes and even if I didn't, they don't see me that way anyway so it's out of the picture either way.
15-20 is whats good for "breeding"