Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's nothing worse than being ugly AND having a low IQ

nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
It seems a lot of incels here struggle in their school life, work life and life in general. Being dealt the genetic backhand of subhuman looks and intelligence is the worst thing for a human. You have zero hope in life.

http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/56682/1/WRAP_Weich_Relationship_between_S0033291712002139a.pdf
individuals with an IQ ranging from 70–99 reported the lowest levels of happiness

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0001879117300039
^ Smarter people have greater life satisfaction

Good looks = easy opportunities for happiness and success
High IQ = ability to succeed and be happy based on competence

While making this thread I did a search and found this relevant thread https://incels.is/threads/incels-fa...fficult-bullshit-academics.29770/#post-496948 The OP is coping about failing his academics by blaming his subhumanity, but he probably has a low IQ. It's over for people like this.

Good post:

only high iq makes up for inceldom

Inb4 cope, I don't have a high IQ. But I realise how important intelligence is, especially if you have subhuman looks.

You can't attract women with Intelligence.

Thanks man. Looks isn't the whole story. It's genetic worth as a whole that determines your value as a individual. This includes intelligence

Thanks man. Looks isn't the whole story. It's genetic worth as a whole that determines your value as a individual. This includes intelligence
This is essentially what I'm talking about; one's self-worth. An incel with high competence (predominately based on intelligence and certain personality traits) is going to be happier than an incel with low IQ.

It seems a lot of incels here struggle in their school life, work life and life in general. Being dealt the genetic backhand of subhuman looks and intelligence is the worst thing for a human. You have zero hope in life.

http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/56682/1/WRAP_Weich_Relationship_between_S0033291712002139a.pdf

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0001879117300039
^ Smarter people have greater life satisfaction

Good looks = easy opportunities for happiness and success
High IQ = ability to succeed and be happy based on competence

While making this thread I did a search and found this relevant thread https://incels.is/threads/incels-fa...fficult-bullshit-academics.29770/#post-496948 The OP is coping about failing his academics by blaming his subhumanity, but he probably has a low IQ. It's over for people like this.

Good post:

Inb4 cope, I don't have a high IQ. But I realise how important intelligence is, especially if you have subhuman looks.

Sorry for you buddy boyo, but don't project on me or strawman what I said when you can't understand a bit of it

How did you even find my thread when doing "research" for this?

There is nothing worse than having high IQ and seeing utter brainlets succeed through dumb luck while you suffer.

Sorry for you buddy boyo, but don't project on me or strawman what I said when you can't understand a bit of it

How did you even find my thread when doing "research" for this?

I typed "intelligence" in the search bar. Also don't get defensive, your vague cope said plenty. High IQ people don't have those problems.

Ugly + Low IQ + Poor + Ethnic = Living Hell

At least if ur an incel with high IQ you can cope with studycelling and careermaxxing.

Just dropped here to say that if you know how to arrange some numbers or fit some pictures in some online tests, that doesn't automatically make you smart. IQ tests are unidimensional and intelligence has multiple facets, but it can be summarized by an individual's ability to use his environment to his own interest, be it tools, numbers or (especially) other people.

Just dropped here to say that if you know how to arrange some numbers or fit some pictures in some online tests, that doesn't automatically make you smart. IQ tests are unidimensional and intelligence has multiple facets, but it can be summarized by an individual's ability to use his environment to his own interest, be it tools, numbers or (especially) other people.
Strong cope. The science is conclusive on IQ tests.

Strong cope. The science is conclusive on IQ tests.

Inb4 "hurpy durp I got 160 IQ at this online test so why no gf?"

It might be because you're juuuust too ugly

Or maybe you're not as smart as that test tells you you are

I met a lot of arrogant retards who thought they were smart because a test told them so

I met a lot of arrogant retards who thought they were smart because a test told them so

What are you going on about? Nobody is talking about having a gf. There's strong empirical data that shows people who score high on IQ tests are better problem solvers and succeed more in life. That's all I'm saying, it's really over if you're stupid and ugly.

I typed "intelligence" in the search bar. Also don't get defensive, your vague cope said plenty. High IQ people don't have those problems.

So a high IQ person can never have ADD, be disinterested in math/physics, not have a dull personality etc.?

You are completely delusional, my thread isn't wrong or cope just because you said so

So a high IQ person can never have ADD, be disinterested in math/physics, not have a dull personality etc.?

You are completely delusional, my thread isn't wrong or cope just because you said so
There's so much wrong with these two points.

Our sole purpose in life was to impregnate jail baits and spread our seeds, most of us are already failing to do that. Someone with a Isaac Newton tier IQ are born once in a generation. To look smart, you have to stand out from other smart people, and that's really hard to do, especially as an Incel.

The whole IQ thing seems to be a cope anyways.

Our sole purpose in life was to impregnate jail baits and spread our seeds, most of us are already failing to do that. Someone with a Isaac Newton tier IQ are born once in a generation. To look smart, you have to stand out from other smart people, and that's really hard to do especially as an Incel.

The whole IQ thing seems to be a cope anyways.

Depends if you find success a cope. Most things are cope I suppose.

I was mistaken then. Don't worry kid high school is a joke. If you really believe you have ADHD then get prescribed a stim though.

Beeing ugly and mentalcel is the worst. Women don't care about IQ. If you don't believe me tried out with Chadlite on Tinder.

Depends if you find success a cope. Most things are cope I suppose.

I was mistaken then. Don't worry kid high school is a joke. If you really believe you have ADHD then get prescribed a stim though.

"high school is just a joke bro, you won't remember anything from it"