Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's nothing political about noticing jews

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There is nothing right wing about realizing that Jews as a race are overrepresented in political and corporate positions of power. There is nothing right wing about pointing out that Jews lobby for anti-white andif policies that lead to damage white people and civilization as a whole. Recognizing a predator doesn't make you part of the alt right, nor does it make you part of any political extreme.

If a wolf is eating all your fellow sheep do you think it should be controversial to point this out?

If anything Jews /wolves are controlling both modern political parties and using politics to hurt those they despise. Opposing this is a survival mechanism.

I have been aware of the jewish question for years now. It's undeniable.

It's self-evident that the Jews run everything in the West

I have been aware of the jewish question for years now. It's undeniable.
I denied it for a bit until I came upon a PDF that showed how many political and corporate positions Jews were in. Jews control almost every aspect of the USA government.

I denied it for a bit until I came upon a PDF that showed how many political and corporate positions Jews were in. Jews control almost every aspect of the USA government.
The USA is the best example of jewish power.

The USA is the best example of jewish power.
Yes. However even in supposedly based countries like Russia it's evident. Did you know that in both Russia and Ukraine Jews are exempt from draft?

If only Hadrian succeeded in annihilating the Jews.

Even the leftists and libs are noticing just now that AIPAC controls the politicians and that's why US politicians are so pro-Israel

It only took them decades to come to this simple truth but then again leftists tend to be retarded

The leftists and libs are noticing just now that AIPAC controls the politicians and that's why US politicians are so pro-Israel

It only took them decades to come to this simple truth but then again leftists tend to be retarded
They're too retarded to go beyond anything but "muh zionists killing the browns"

Yes. However even in supposedly based countries like Russia it's evident. Did you know that in both Russia and Ukraine Jews are exempt from draft?
I knew that. Jews even fled to Israel once the war began. The PM of Russia is jewish too.

I knew that. Jews even fled to Israel once the war began. The PM of Russia is jewish too.
Wow, isn't it amazing how Jews come into power in every country!?

Just look at how Satanyahoo was applauded at his speech in America a few weeks ago.
It was hilarious. Imagine humiliating yourself like that.
Though of course many of those applauding did so out of fear not respect.