Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there's nothing more repugnant than preggos

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
those cows continue to spawn chimps

and especially grotesque is the way they get privileges in society JFL

I don't hate children but I do hate pregnant women and infants.

Are you an antinatalist?

It ruins them

preggos arent too bad, these femoids choose to get dicked by chad and choose to put out a disgusting demon spawn which is referred to a child.

Its just kids i cant stand. Seriously why the fuck would u want a kid in 2018.
especially if u incel.

u pass on shitty genes

even if i was chad i wouldnt have kids because i fucking hate them.

Imagine having a daughter who grows up in this degenerate society, where its ok to be a slut and apparently no one gives a fuck. The femoid daughter will start getting dicked by chad at 16, or even earlier, disgusting degeneracy.

Lock femoid daughters up in closet from 13 to day she turns 18, then she might be either non- degenerate or wont be as degenerate as your average femoid is these days

I can't stop having thoughts about kicking their nasty bellies and when I see 3rd world problems and their defenders defending natalism I want to choke them all very slowly.

ALSO
those cows continue to spawn chimps

and especially grotesque is the way they get privileges in society JFL
This is one of the greatest insults to intelligence to be rewarded by forcing someone to exist JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::fire::fire::fire::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: and then they have the audacity to talk about morality :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:anyone who has kids has no right to open their mouth about anything shut your filthy mouth and put a BBC on it :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fuck everything fuck morality itself since it's just a excuse to hide all of society's hypocrisies

Last edited:
I want to fuck a pregnant women so bad

It must feel powerful knowing you were the one who filled up the women and made her look that way. Her pain and suffering she bears is because of you. I envy that power tbh.

Nice mantra.