Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's nothing more lethal for a fellow incel than to have a Gen X helicopter mom and a boomercuck as a stepdad

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
On one side, you get blamed for everything, and she threatens to cut you off even if you do the smallest of things like buying a console with your own money. On the other hand, you get told to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" and "nobody ever gave me anything" from a man who paid her daughter's college career. JFL.

I hate boomer advice. Cringiest shit ever

That would be awful

BASED. I hate boomers.

Stepdad!!!! that's cucked

Brutal on both fronts.

Boomers are such hypocrites. How do you manage day to day?

Brutal on both fronts.

Boomers are such hypocrites. How do you manage day to day?

I manage by not living in the same house, for one. I'm glad I got a job and moved out.
Stepdad!!!! that's cucked

Well, boomers tend to be cucks, especially if they're old. He ain't cucking me. His brother told him once "not to mess with me too much."

I manage by not living in the same house, for one. I'm glad I got a job and moved out.
That's the only way to manage long term ngl. That and limit contact.

That's the only way to manage long term ngl. That and limit contact.

And it's not about him. His grandchildren are all blond hair and blue eyes, yet I'm a norwooding dark hair brown eyes latino. JFL.

I don't even go see my grandparents if I know they're going to spend the weekend.