Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's nothing good left for me to look forward to in life. What's the point in going on like this ?

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss
★★
I wagecuck and gymaxx everyday but what's the point when I still am alone and unwanted at the end of every day ? What is my why ? I don't even know anymore. All of my crushes who i have asked out or tried to get with in the past, rejected me and they are married with children now while i am left to rot alone. After being blackpilled I still would keep myself motivated with thoughts of getting revenge one way or another against this clownworld, against foids, simps and normies. Against all those who have wronged me. That kept me going throughout all the hopeless despair, but now even that fails to fire me up and i just feel numb and tired all the time. When I pause for more than 5 seconds to reflect on how utterly bleak my future looks and how futile my existence seems, I get the overwhelming urge to rope. I just want to hit the fucking reset button and be done with this shit game called "life" that I am forced to play on nightmare mode.

Last edited:
Gnosismaxxxxing and don't go into the light after you die

It is said that your walking gait reflects depression. Have you been walking slower, with/without purpose? I hardly have motivation to get out of bed at this point. Almost anything I've applied myself in over the last few years has either been decimated or rejected by people on the other end.

Tiredcel, wornoutcel, gaveityourallandstillfailedcel, givingupcel, somepeoplearebornluckysomepeopleareunluckytobeborncel.
Im swiftly approaching the same place