Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There’s nothing fun in life

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
Seriously, what is fun about life? Normies say that travelling and making memories is fun but I have no interest in doing that. I have no interest in going to parties, clubbing and drinking. I have no friends and obviously no girlfriend. There is no fun in life if you’re incel. I’m just gonna LDAR until the day that I die.

agreed thats why i have no ambition to be successful in life

Smokes, coffee, sci-fi novels, sega emulators, guitars, drums, golf, there's a lot of fun to be had.

But if you've tried all those and are still bored, well, take a life-drawing class. Basket weaving, perhaps.

Smokes, coffee, sci-fi novels, sega emulators, guitars, drums, golf, there's a lot of fun to be had.

But if you've tried all those and are still bored, well, take a life-drawing class. Basket weaving, perhaps.
we are not white

we are not white
Black people can't buy smokes?

or Mr. Coffee machines?

There sure as hell are a lot of them in the drumming community and at the golf courses.

None of that sounds fun to me, its over

nothing at all. Even as a kid i wasn't strongly captivated by anything.

Black people can't buy smokes?

or Mr. Coffee machines?

There sure as hell are a lot of them in the drumming community and at the golf courses.
white people and black people have two very different views of whats fun or not

None of that sounds fun to me, its over
The point is that spending too much time bathed in information robs your mind of imagination.

There are options, all sorts of shit to do to distract you just enough. You just have to find your version of those things. Stay off the internet. It's no good.

Smoking and coffee is the best cope. Don't know about that golfing shit though

Seriously, what is fun about life? Normies say that travelling and making memories is fun but I have no interest in doing that. I have no interest in going to parties, clubbing and drinking. I have no friends and obviously no girlfriend. There is no fun in life if you’re incel. I’m just gonna LDAR until the day that I die.

I'm a poorfag the thread lol

I'm poor too dude, but the way you sound, you sound like a lazy neet that doesn't plan on working and making a life for yourself that could be fun

I don't drink or smoke, I hate partying, so I have no interest in clubs either. I don't see how you dont have any friends, even a recluse like myself has one friend I talk too consistently, the rest sporadically and we aren't really friends anymore to be honest. I have no interest in travelling either. The only things I enjoy doing are watching shows, movies, anime, playing video games, and doing experiments on the people around me. Those things are really fun for me, I don't see how the hell you can say there is nothing fun unless you are dead ass broke, heck I even enjoy eating a lot (probably to much).

I know that feel man, I spend every day just trying to distract myself from my depression.
There is no point to this life when you're doomed to crippling loneliness.

white people and black people have two very different views of whats fun or not
Don't worry about that. What sounds appealing? Nothing?

I think you're just limiting your scope. You never wanted to draw, or fish, or whatever?

Don't know about that golfing shit though

It's very peaceful and cheaper than you think. Buy your clubs from a thrift store or yard sale. Also the balls. It costs about 9 bucks to walk 9 holes at most public courses. Of course, we have a shit ton of courses in Michigan. So maybe there aren't as many around your area.

Don't worry about that. What sounds appealing? Nothing?

I think you're just limiting your scope. You never wanted to draw, or fish, or whatever?

i just want to fuck and i cant do that meaning everything else is pointless, its over gymcelling is the only thing keeping me alive

I'm a poorfag the thread lol

I'm poor too dude, but the way you sound, you sound like a lazy neet that doesn't plan on working and making a life for yourself that could be fun

I don't drink or smoke, I hate partying, so I have no interest in clubs either. I don't see how you dont have any friends, even a recluse like myself has one friend I talk too consistently, the rest sporadically and we aren't really friends anymore to be honest. I have no interest in travelling either. The only things I enjoy doing are watching shows, movies, anime, playing video games, and doing experiments on the people around me. Those things are really fun for me, I don't see how the hell you can say there is nothing fun unless you are dead ass broke, heck I even enjoy eating a lot (probably to much).
I’m not NEET, I’m a dentistry student and i’m currently looking for a part time job but outside of studying all I do is watch shows or game or just scroll through incels.is, I legit dont find anything fun or exciting i’m bored 24/7 its like i’m living life as an emotionless robot

It's very peaceful and cheaper than you think. Buy your clubs from a thrift store or yard sale. Also the balls. It costs about 9 bucks to walk 9 holes at most public courses. Of course, we have a shit ton of courses in Michigan. So maybe there aren't as many around your area.
Golfing makes me rage, unless it's Wii golf.

Golfing makes me rage, unless it's Wii golf.
Tiger Woods for PS2 got me into real golf.

i just want to fuck and i cant do that
I know. It sucks. But, at least there's jerking off. I guess things are tough for all. Normans rope constantly. Pussy is no guard against the horrors of existence. It would be nice, but it all dies.

I legit dont find anything fun or exciting i’m bored 24/7 its like i’m living life as an emotionless robot

The fun hasn't begun yet mate, just give it a few years, shit is going to happen, shit i'll probably be involved in, shit is going to get fun. This is only the beginning.

The fun hasn't begun yet mate, just give it a few years, shit is going to happen, shit i'll probably be involved in, shit is going to get fun. This is only the beginning.
What are you planning? I’m excited

What are you planning? I’m excited
Can't say, could ruin it, also we all know this site to some extent is being monitored by certain authorities, they'd be stupid not to, especially when it was already on the news. Its not doing some BS like a mass shooting though, I find that shit so unsatisfying, killing a few normies isn't enough, I have so much planned, I only hope I don't die before I get to complete all of it.

Last edited:
You have a pounding headache, it's hard to enjoy anything. You have pounding inceldom, it's impossible to do so.

You didn't even get excited for new console releases? OMG halo 3 is out? None of that?
My parents didn't let me play video games, so I didn't have much of a clue because i wasn't exposed anyways.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. What did you do for fun then?
in the winter I would read shitty kids fantasy books and in the summer I would bike around the neighborhood and play a lot of solo basketball

in the winter I would read shitty kids fantasy books and in the summer I would bike around the neighborhood and play a lot of solo basketball
Reading increases your mastery of the English language. I used to read a lot too when I was a kid. It was enjoyable for me, not for you? Biking was fun as hell then too, not really for you?

Reading increases your mastery of the English language. I used to read a lot too when I was a kid. It was enjoyable for me, not for you? Biking was fun as hell then too, not really for you?
I guess they were both okay, but not some kind of youthful bliss worth revisiting. My life was better as a child than as an adult but I didn't have the whole unabashed, hopeful kid thing going on. I was a morose little fucker lol.

My family have said that it's was weird that I don't like traveling or going places

I guess they were both okay, but not some kind of youthful bliss worth revisiting. My life was better as a child than as an adult but I didn't have the whole unabashed, hopeful kid thing going on. I was a morose little fucker lol.
I feel you. I was a crybaby and a tantrum thrower. The lows were lower than the highs were high, but the highs were there at least.

Unique experiences and building connections with people. It's hard to enjoy one without the other though.

I think its cliche for people to say they were happier as a child but I think its more accurate to say I was ignorant as a child lol (well me personally). You see its easy to be happy when you don't know what you were missing out on, being "happy" as a child is like being glad you are the richest homeless man the way I look at it, we had no idea all the shit other people were enjoying outside our age group, we were giddy watching cartoons while guys were getting blow jobs.

When I look at it like that, i can't say I was happier then as I am now (knowing the truth and being able to struggle against this reality makes me happy), I was just ignorant of all the shit I was missing out on. A good example would be a man getting a promotion and working for months, being quite happy about his pay raise, only until he later finds out that everyone else who has that position was getting paid more than him the entire time, nothing actually changed objectively, his pay is still higher than what it was before, but RELATIVE to everyone else he was being cheated.

Lets not even get into teens, I was somewhat oblivious even then because I never went out, its only in my late teens I started to realize that everyone else was partying and fucking like crazy and I was "happy" at home playing video games.

We weren't happy as children, we were just ignorant of what true happiness entails

Can one genuinely gauge their own happiness if they aren't fully aware of all the options they have available?. I'd say its more like we had bliss as children, because ignorance is bliss, but happines, no.

Oh and I guess I learned a new word today - Morose (sounds like the name of a colour, like maroon)

Last edited: