Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's no trad women in Russia

Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm very tired of this stereotype. Women in Russia are not better than women in USA. They're gold diging racemixing whores who likes other ethnicities than Russian. Also lot's of them are fat feminist pigs who wants even MORE rights. Only Chechen or Dagestani women are traditional, but they preach Islam

Last edited:
They also seem hypermaterialistic and kind of Jewey. What a surprise coming from the former Soviet Union.

They also seem hypermaterialistic and kind of Jewey. What a surprise coming from the former Soviet Union.
Some of them are jewish. Hiding under Russian names

@SryMyEnglish do you agree with this GrAYcel mab

there are no trad women

jfl at anyone thinking eastern europe is any better than the rest of the world. only you can probably get gold diggers easier but they're also more likely to be mentally ill I reckon
there are no trad women

jfl at anyone thinking eastern europe is any better than the rest of the world. only you can probably get gold diggers easier but they're also more likely to be mentally ill I reckon
Even if you succeded getting a Russian whore you better get the fuck out of Russia. Laws only on women side

Does someone still think otherwise? I thought it was obvious. All women are the same.

This is a stereotype? Most of the white whores in my country are from Russia and EE. Says something about them

EE countries are mixing the leftist freedom for foids with the age of chivarly muh lady whiteknight cuckoldry. Foids is those countries are the worst because they get the best out of two worlds.

This is why ratio of male to female suicudes are the highest in those countries. Poland is #1 in European Union in that regard with men commiting suicide 7x more than femmorhoids. Men live on nightmare mode and toilettes have is tutorial mode. The gap is huge.

EE countries are mixing the leftist freedom for foids with the age of chivarly muh lady whiteknight cuckoldry. Foids is those countries are the worst because they get the best out of two worlds.

This is why ratio of male to female suicudes are the highest in those countries. Poland is #1 in European Union in that regard with men commiting suicide 7x more than femmorhoids. Men live on nightmare mode and toilettes have is tutorial mode. The gap is huge.
Couldn't have said it better.

So I've heard. They're notorious gold diggers.

Russian bitches are also freaky af

SuicideRates

What is this supposed to show? It goes with whay I was saying, the most chivalrous countries have the most suicides.
If anything, I see a pattern of male suicide being common in foid-worshipping, simping societies

Everywhere, men are more likely to kill themselves, but:

C5I9NZ4XAAA TUo

Granted, this is from 2004, but the pattern hasn't changed much. Dark red to orange: men are far more likely kill themselves. Yellow and blue: women kill themselves at a rate closer to men, and what pattern do I see? Based societies where women aren't worshipped. The only outlier in the Middle East appears to be Saudi Arabia --- a country despised by feminists, but women are coddled there.

You said Poland is on top.
It's a very miniscule, extremely simplisic chart. Poland beats all thos countries on this list except for Lithuania which beats us just by a fraction. https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statystyka_samobójstw_według_państw

And I said Poland is on top of Male:Female suicides in EUropean Union, which is the truth.

If anything, I see a pattern of male suicide being common in foid-worshipping, simping societies

Everywhere, men are more likely to kill themselves, but:

View attachment 514367

Granted, this is from 2004, but the pattern hasn't changed much. Dark red to orange: men are far more likely kill themselves. Yellow and blue: women kill themselves at a rate closer to men, and what pattern do I see? Based societies where women aren't worshipped. The only outlier in the Middle East appears to be Saudi Arabia --- a country despised by feminists, but women are coddled there.
Here's a 2015 map, it shows the same:

Male-Female_suicide_ratios_2015_%28age-standardized%29.png

That's a good conclusion. Male to female ratio is crazy high in such countries, in Poland it's 7:1.