Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no surgery for a young looking mthfker

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I have his phenotype:

Over before it began. tbh tbqh tbh Also reminder that iam 25.

If you look like him, you are a disgusting fakecel who needs to get out. Although I know an ethnic version of him who browses this forum, but I ain't telling who it is.

I didnt say i look like him, just that we share both the "young looking, short midface, high fwhr brachyfacial mthfker looking phenotype."

Trust me, it ain’t good to be young looking.

Femoids treat you like you’re their son

I know expereinced often enough. I see people my age who are doctors or do an important job and i imagine myself in it... . It would look so fucking off.

Last edited:
I didnt say i look like him, just that we share both the "young looking, short midface, high fwhr brachyfacial mthfker looking phenotype."
Oh ok, I see. Kek. So same bones.

im repulsive as fuck!

im a high hgh fucking cunt

But that's the best phenotype. You're seriously COMPLAINING about looking younger and having a short midface?

Any other "problems" you have? Too much money? IQ too high? Too many women approaching you?