Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's no such thing as tall men or chads to women.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To them, tall is average. They only see short men and average men.

Same for chads. To them chads are average. Non chads are below average.

JFL this just sounds like some mental gymnastics level coping so you can tell yourself - "I'm not that bad, you see chad is average to women, the rest of us are all in the same category as below average, I'm not beneath chad lites AND normie males, I'm at the same level as them"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dude please be trolling, you can't have fallen this low to have such delusions.

So you're telling me women get wet on the sight of average
Women will immediately fuck in the bathroom stall of a club just for an average guy

Stop trying to mentally "raise yourself up" by just painting everything with a broad stroke, go outside of your house and by your logic we'll be seeing a lot of below average males with GF's while we have none.

Your theory sounds like absolute BS

This pill is very brutal, but that's only because of how true it is.

JFL this just sounds like some mental gymnastics level coping so you can tell yourself - "I'm not that bad, you see chad is average to women, the rest of us are all in the same category as below average, I'm not beneath chad lites AND normie males, I'm at the same level as them"

Women will immediately fuck in the bathroom stall of a club just for an average guy

Stop trying to mentally "raise yourself up" by just painting everything with a broad stroke, go outside of your house and by your logic we'll be seeing a lot of below average males with GF's while we have none.

I think you're confused, homie

women consider 80% of men below average, blah blah

an average male is below average to women

non-Chads are INVISIBLE to women in reality. That's how they can so easily make such blatantly false statements like "all men are cheaters!" without a 2nd thought. And why sub-8 "nice guy" men who say "not me, m'lady" are simply ridiculed because in womens' minds they don't even EXIST.

non-Chads are INVISIBLE to women in reality. That's how they can so easily make such blatantly false statements like "all men are cheaters!" without a 2nd thought. And why sub-8 "nice guy" men who say "not me, m'lady" are simply ridiculed because in womens' minds they don't even EXIST.

I seen an online dating survey that confirms what he said. I've been looking for it for weeks, but yeah, he's right.

6'1, fit, 6/10 PSL, 7x5, six figure salary, popular guys are in fact AVERAGE to women. This is the blackpill that everyone here has to swallow.

6'1, fit, 6/10 PSL, 7x5, six figure salary, popular guys are in fact AVERAGE to women. This is the blackpill that everyone here has to swallow.

it's what fills me with infinite hatred

fat ugly women who would be incel as fuck calling instagram models like nick batemen average

jesus fuck

fat ugly women who would be incel as fuck calling instagram models like nick batemen average

jesus fuck
I wish I was as average as Nick Batemen.

jesus fuck
But to me, this is why we need sex bots. We need to put these whores out of business.

I seen an online dating survey that confirms what he said. I've been looking for it for weeks, but yeah, he's right.

Yeah you guys are forgetting something obvious and important, most men who have to use dating websites are men who STRUGGLE to get laid, will there be a few chads and chadlites, of course, but most men on dating websites are losers who struggle to get laid, which is why the data showing that women considered 80% of the men there below average doesn't shock me..... BECAUSE 80% OF THE MEN WERE VERY LIKELY BELOW AVERAGE.

I know a few actual chads and some high tier normies, they've never been on a dating site or app...... BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED IT.

Take for example this: http://time.com/4575495/divorce-rate-nearly-40-year-low/

What you guys are saying is kind of a "trick" of misrepresenting data by not stating the context and all the factors. I mean I'm pretty sure if you looked at the divorce rates of today who would likely see a decrease in the rate compared to past rates, I guess that must mean men are becoming more "committed"...... nope, its something obvious.......... LESS PEOPLE ARE GETTING MARRIED SO LESS PEOPLE ARE GETTING DIVORCED.

A decrease in marriage rates leads to a decrease in divorce rates, so you'll see some people twisting that data and giving it a positive spin to say "divorce rates are decreased". The same shit is being done here with the dating survey data. Its mostly only unattractive men to begin with that go on dating websites because attractive men have no problem picking up women in real life without the assistance of a "system".

Either way I think the "wrong words" are being used here, women don't see the average man as below average, WOMEN JUST ACTUALLY HAVE OPTIONS. They aren't retarded, they can obviously see that Chad is hot and that's what makes it perfect, they are getting a "steal of a deal", they get to fuck the best of the best with no effort or consequence, you guys are coping by speaking as if their minds are "warped" and they feel like they are "still losing out" because they aren't satisfied with chad because he is average to them, this shit is cope :lul:. Chad isn't any less attractive to women, THEY JUST HAVE OPTIONS SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SETTLE FOR AVERAGE.

Its a cope to pretend as if women having options makes them percieve what they know to be the best of the best as average, that's not how this shit works. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars and you had only one thousand yesterday, the value of your one thousand didn't depreciate, its still 1000. Women know chad is hot, there are just enough chads to go around for all of them to fuck as a collective so there's no reason to date down or even on your own level.

Last edited:

He is right. Women see Chads as average. Incels do not exist in the world of women. Women have like a filter in their brain that removes incels from their vision. So if you only see Chad then Chad is average.

Yeah you guys are forgetting something obvious and important, most men who have to use dating websites are men who STRUGGLE to get laid, will there be a few chads and chadlites, of course, but most men on dating websites are losers who struggle to get laid, which is why the data showing that women considered 80% of the men there below average doesn't shock me..... BECAUSE 80% OF THE MEN WERE VERY LIKELY BELOW AVERAGE.

I know a few actual chads and some high tier normies, they've never been on a dating site or app...... BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED IT.

What you guys are saying is kind of a "trick" of misrepresenting data by not stating the context and all the factors. I mean I'm pretty sure if you looked at the divorce rates of today who would likely see a decrease in the rate compared to past rates, I guess that must mean men are becoming more "committed"...... nope, its something obvious.......... LESS PEOPLE ARE GETTING MARRIED SO LESS PEOPLE ARE GETTING DIVORCED.

A decrease in marriage rates leads to a decrease in divorce rates, so you'll see some people twisting that data and giving it a positive spin to say "divorce rates are decreased". The same shit is being done here with the dating survey data. Its mostly only unattractive men to begin with that go on dating websites because attractive men have no problem picking up women in real life without the assistance of a "system".

Either way I think the "wrong words" are being used here, women don't see the average man as below average, WOMEN JUST ACTUALLY HAVE OPTIONS. They aren't retarded, they can obviously see that Chad is hot and that's what makes it perfect, they are getting a "steal of a deal", they get to fuck the best of the best with no effort or consequence, you guys are coping by speaking as if their minds are "warped" and they feel like they are "still losing out" because they aren't satisfied with chad because he is average to them, this shit is cope :lul:. Chad isn't any less attractive to women, THEY JUST HAVE OPTIONS SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO SETTLE FOR AVERAGE.

Its a cope to pretend as if women having options makes them percieve what they know to be the best of the best as average, that's not how this shit works. If you woke up tomorrow with a million dollars and you had only one thousand yesterday, the value of your one thousand didn't depreciate, its still 1000. Women know chad is hot, there are just enough chads to go around for all of them to fuck as a collective so there's no reason to date down or even on your own level.

if women are fucking chads, then chad is the new average

chad is their baseline

an average male is below average to women

This doesn't mean there are no men that women consider above average. Maybe top 5% of men are above average and those are Chads.

You're wrong. OkCupid math geeks aren't idiots, of course they correct for sampling bias. Besides, compare how men rate women in the same survey. Your assumption that men who are on dating websites are predominately losers would be even more pronounced for women, but as you can see in the graph below, men rate women correctly.

2MstAzl.gif

And yes, almost no guy is 4/5 or 5/5 to women even if there are some actual Chads in the sample.

The OkCupid article in question (that has been online for 5+ years) was recently taken down, presumably because it was being cited by incels and someone at OkC decided it was dangerous information.

Besides, compare how men rate women in the same survey. Your assumption that men who are on dating websites are predominately losers would be even more pronounced for women

No ironically that is your assumption based on my assumption, there is no reason for it to be more pronounced literally based on what I have said so far, if you have $1000 and wake up the next day to having $1000000, that doesn't now magically make the $10000 be worth $1000 because you "are used to spending more" than before, a dollar is still equal to a dollar.

So just because these guys are 4/10 and below doesn't mean they are going to see an average looking woman as a 10/10 Goddess. Those men are desperate and horny, not blind.

but as you can see in the graph below, men rate women correctly.

The women also rated the men "correctly", its not unattractive women that really go on dating sites, its women who are "damaged goods", "getting older", drug problems, they have children already and the BF/Husband left, etc. They still have more options than a below average male, they are just sifting through the pool to find a "decent" betabux, but when they happen upon a profile of a chad/chadlite of course they're going to rate him higher and even fuck him instead. Betabux is the last resort not the first choice, those men will always be there waiting for these women so they are in no rush, its like picking up dry cleaning or something lol.

was recently taken down, presumably because it was being cited by incels and someone at OkC decided it was dangerous information.

Another thing you guys are coping by thinking society gives a fuck about all this "evidence", they don't care, our problems don't affect them so we can fuck off, only violence will force society to give us what we want, not begging, not pleading, not asking for help or understanding. They don't care about the stats, because our suffering benefits the existence of the general populace, they expect us to "take one for the team".

https://incels.is/threads/pleadcels...-are-a-detriment-to-the-incel-movement.44735/

JFL You should try swiping on tinder as a woman sometime and report back. I guarantee the men you see won't be 'below average'.
Just cause chad can get some IRL doesn't mean he won't use tinder. It's easy after all

JFL You should try swiping on tinder as a woman sometime and report back. I guarantee the men you see won't be 'below average'.
Just cause chad can get some IRL doesn't mean he won't use tinder. It's easy after all

Tinder isn't really a "dating site" now is it, its a "lets meet and fuck" app, that's why there are more chads on it than losers, and there are more losers on dating sites than chads. Losers are struggling to get women so they use dating sites to "find the one", chads don't worry about "finding the one" because they know it won't be a problem, they already have "the many".

So what you're saying is pretty disingenuous, to compare sites like OKCupid.com and Match.com to an app like tinder is ridiculous, the intended purpose of the "tools" differ greatly and the kinds of people using each tool are aware of the intended purposes. You'll barely find guys on a dating site looking to "just hook up", there's clubs and bars for that (or even more recently tinder). Tinder is literally just for fucking, so of course chads gather there, they know they will score and they can skip all the Bs of a woman getting "too clingy" and just move on to the next one.