Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no such thing as right wing in America.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Puppets like trump are centre right at best. (((They only let moderate conservatives to reach top positions.

Incels are the only true right wingers.

Incels are the only true right wingers.
They do exist. They just don't make it to the top. @faded Shlomo filters them out

If you don't believe in the divine right of kings you are leftist liberal

If you don't believe in the divine right of kings you are leftist liberal
I'm not even American. But I believe kings need to rule yeah. Ideally that would be better

Yes. Liberals won the global conflict and since WW2 and the Coldwar ended liberalism has been the dominate ideology in the developed world.
"right wing" and "left wing" are both just liberals that disagree slightly with each other.

Yes. Liberals won the global conflict and since WW2 and the Coldwar ended liberalism has been the dominate ideology in the developed world.
"right wing" and "left wing" are both just liberals that disagree slightly with each other.

Well and how did it end up for him and his country and his entire dynasty?
Yeah because he was genetical incest trash, but it's still possible for a truecel to become king

Yeah because he was genetical incest trash, but it's still possible for a truecel to become king
Never said it was impossible I just said the Ideal king should be a chad

Listen up the USA is a diverse country why can you right winger stop bootlicking and ass kissing billionaires like Tucker Carlson and realize that “right wingers” don’t give a fuck about you just like left wingers

Listen up the USA is a diverse country why can you right winger stop bootlicking and ass kissing billionaires like Tucker Carlson and realize that “right wingers” don’t give a fuck about you just like left wingers
I agree Shlomo. I was just making an observation