Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no such thing as p*********y.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
PERSONALITY (from here on in will be referred to as p*********y).

How many times have you seen a retard from IT or cuckdit screech endlessly about how "muh p*********y bro" is what helps them attract women?

The truth about p*********y is that it doesn't exist, people made it up. It's no more real than mother goose, pinocchio, or the 3 little pigs.

Men made it up in an effort to cope with the fact that women value physical attraction and looks just as much, if not more, than men and they can't face the truth. Look no further than the soy cesspool that is reddit.

(Note: It should be made clear that when I say "looks", I mean "physical attraction". In black pill parlance, these terms are synonymous with each other)

Women, unsurprisingly, go along with it because it sounds nice, and it's advantageous to them socially for cucks, simps and orbiters to believe it so that they can get more attention and resources from men that they are otherwise not sexually interested in. Put simply, they need men to buy into the myth that p*********y matters and all the other myths attached to it (for example, women place less emphasis on physical attraction), otherwise chaos would ensue. Women are in no hurry to enlighten men on the truth. From their point of view, why kill the golden goose? Understandable, but no less contemptible.

I'm tired of seeing the argument that women care about p*********y. They don't. This is the essence of delusional, blue-pill thinking.

The truth here is that women are simply more selective than men are. Put simply, if a woman doesn't approach you and make it clear that she's physically attracted to you for your looks, then you are NOT attractive. Sorry, bud. Black pill.

The truth is, a good p*********y is a result of good looks. If you're good looking, everything you do will be seen in a positive light by women. If you're not good looking, the concept works inversely.

If p*********y mattered, then everyone would be in happy relationships and this place wouldn't exist. How many times have we seen stories about guys who are otherwise great people, but still have trouble meeting women due to their physical limitations? Gee, I wonder why that might be...

How else do you explain the countless examples in r/deadbedrooms of women who jump into relationships with men that they're not physically attracted to, because they sold their dignity up the rivier for security. They were afraid of being alone, settled for the nearest stable, beta provider and regretted it.

P*********y doesn't matter, looks do at all points in the relationship. You need looks to get into a relationship, and you need them to maintain and keep a relationship, otherwise, it falls apart. Look no further than the logical end to a lifetime of delusional blue-pill thinking: r/deadbedrooms.

Any follower of the black pill knows that this concept is completely worthless in the dating world, and if p*********y actually mattered, we would all be in happy relationships with someone that actually values certain character traits. P*********y is worthless in the dating market and has no real value to women, nor does it have any effect on their attraction.

Looks are the most important factor and are what attract women. If you're good looking, everything you do will be seen as a positive. That's where the misconception comes from, and it needs to stop.

Good looks (or at least a look that women find attractive) are the foundation of any relationship as well.

Anything else is bullshit, pure and simple.

-----------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I move that p*********y be censored from this day forward on these forums. If we're truly black pilled, then damnit, let's be black pilled.

If personality mattered niggers and wiggers wouldn't fuck like rabbits.

personality is a real thing it just doesn't help you attract foids

Even if you somehow get around the harsh looks cut-off and she observes your personality to be fantastic, you're now her beta-orbiter (friendzone). Who the f*** said that as soon as you show her that you have matching personalities, she just gets wet for you right away. Like damn. People forget that physical attraction needs to be there for a romantic relationship.
Inb4 h2o is liquid

I thought you meant pregnancy

Bruh, you didn't read the first line? Kek.
No I mean just from looking at the title lul I was very confused
thought I was about to take the brutal pregnancydoesntexist pill