Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no such thing as enjoying/wasting your life. If you still believe that, grow a pair.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I know what you will say: "stfu bro, i am not chad how can i be happy bro, chad lives life to the fullest bro".

Lets consider, for the time being, that to be true. Yep, chad is "king" and you are a whatever, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt strive for anything and just LDAR (IF you dont actually want to).

Go fishing, get a hobbie, leanmaxx to the fullest, always strive to be better OR if you dont wanna do any of that, just get a gov. tit and enjoy your stasis. Thats the whole fucking point.

You are a man. Most men (in the past at least) didnt give a flying fuck what a foid thinks of them, thats the lowest common denominator a man can get approval of.

If you care about a bitch opinion of you, you are bitch made. Its that simple. Im not even capping here, thats just the truth.

The gynocentrism is so strong, so effective and so thoroughly efficiently permeated throught our society that even in supposedly foid hating spaces we are still covertly kissing the path which they walk on (without even knowing it).

Just THINK for a second. Why do you need the "approval and love" of someone who doesnt even know how to do that? Dont you think its, at least, a little bit weird?

Do you have mommy issues or something?
dont you realise its a "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" situation? you'll never get it. Even chad struggles with it. Cause he knows its just carnal desire and lust, not love that women feel for him.

The closest thing that resembles "love" in this god forsaken world is motherly/fatherly love. And even that is conditional.

Or do you think a father/mother to a freak of nature (aka heavily handicapped being) is proud of their creation? Even a retarded son would be difficult for me to bear it, i cant even begin to imagine what other more severe anomalies must feel like.

So, try to be happy with what you got. Thats all i am saying. Cause if you are not, you'll never be happy even with all the pussy, admiration and yadda yaddas of the world.

tldr; mgtow garbage

Damn, this site is supposed to based, what the fuck. You are some woman worshipper fucks just like the rest of the normies, huh. Bunch of pussy slaves, i give up.

Dont cry for help when the rope comes calling, then.

Good life advice tbh
Most aren't here for advice though, just to vent and shoot the shit. Don't expect much from this space

There's no wrong on how to live your life.

You clearly don't belong here. You're either a fakecel or a guy whose life is still in order because he hasn't experienced the hardships an incel goes through in life.

First, LDARing isn't something one does willingly. It's an outcome of your life when you've exhausted all of your options and there's simply nothing left in your life that makes you happy anymore.

Secondly, your advice of 'do this, do that' isn't very useful when everything in your life you have to enjoy by yourself. People are social creatures. The most enjoyable activity feels utterly hollow if you can't share the moment with someone you like.

Yeah? Did you even know that men in the past didn't have to give a flying fuck about what a woman thought of them because... they simply didn't have problems like ours? They had a completely different status compared to men in our society. They pretty much had guaranteed wives because that's how it worked at the time. They most likely didn't end up in their 30s completely touch-starved, without ever experiencing any love or intimacy, so naturally they might seem to you like they didn't care about not having women because they actually had them.

I don't know, why do YOU need it then, since you are on a forum for: "community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying"? You seem like a guy who has figured his whole life out. Why don't you apply your advice to yourself and go write this bullshit somewhere else?

Yeah, be happy then. Delete your account from here and enjoy your life.
:feelsokman::feelshaha::bigbrain: was too lazy to write a response like this, thanks for doing it

Many users here actually would put pussy on a pedestal, would turn bluepilled the moment a female gave them any kind of positive attention and gave them a "chance" to start a betabuxx relationship:blackpill: Only Chad can afford to be actually mysoginistic IRL/beat women up and still have women coming back over and over to them.

Good life advice tbh
Most aren't here for advice though, just to vent and shoot the shit. Don't expect much from this space
this

Last edited:
Going fishing doesn't make money you fucking Jew faggot

Just act like you dont want women, theory

Just go a couple days without fapping, fappercel and you will begin to detest your life for what youre missing out on

Good life advice tbh
and racebaits. i wasnt racist before entering this site.

Just act like you dont want women, theory

Just go a couple days without fapping, fappercel and you will begin to detest your life for what youre missing out on
Touche

I know what you will say: "stfu bro, i am not chad how can i be happy bro, chad lives life to the fullest bro".

Lets consider, for the time being, that to be true. Yep, chad is "king" and you are a whatever, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt strive for anything and just LDAR (IF you dont actually want to).

Go fishing, get a hobbie, leanmaxx to the fullest, always strive to be better OR if you dont wanna do any of that, just get a gov. tit and enjoy your stasis. Thats the whole fucking point.

You are a man. Most men (in the past at least) didnt give a flying fuck what a foid thinks of them, thats the lowest common denominator a man can get approval of.

If you care about a bitch opinion of you, you are bitch made. Its that simple. Im not even capping here, thats just the truth.

The gynocentrism is so strong, so effective and so thoroughly efficiently permeated throught our society that even in supposedly foid hating spaces we are still covertly kissing the path which they walk on (without even knowing it).

Just THINK for a second. Why do you need the "approval and love" of someone who doesnt even know how to do that? Dont you think its, at least, a little bit weird?

Do you have mommy issues or something?
dont you realise its a "pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" situation? you'll never get it. Even chad struggles with it. Cause he knows its just carnal desire and lust, not love that women feel for him.

The closest thing that resembles "love" in this god forsaken world is motherly/fatherly love. And even that is conditional.

Or do you think a father/mother to a freak of nature (aka heavily handicapped being) is proud of their creation? Even a retarded son would be difficult for me to bear it, i cant even begin to imagine what other more severe anomalies must feel like.

So, try to be happy with what you got. Thats all i am saying. Cause if you are not, you'll never be happy even with all the pussy, admiration and yadda yaddas of the world.
Just be happy bro

Damn, this site is supposed to based, what the fuck. You are some woman worshipper fucks just like the rest of the normies, huh. Bunch of pussy slaves, i give up.
Even if you dont care about women its still hard to enjoy life as an incel

I do agree that people here can be downers in a slightly exaggerated and performative way, but it's definitely possible for people to enjoy life jfl

True you cant not be at least a bit volcelled when blackpilled but this might heavily depend on age. 20 yr old incels in a uni environment won't have the same outlook as a 30 or 40 yr old whose only chance of "ascension" are probably betabux relationships or single moms. But then yeah on a fundamental level as a man you should be more independent emotionally but maybe it's just some sigma macho coping idk

Last edited:
But how do I try to be happy
He said grow pears!

I prefer Bartlett, but around here them hard Asian kind are popular. Because they make great deer forage. (They are super hard so they usually need to be pressure canned)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back