Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There’s no solution and it’s all by design

Do you think lonely young men are the most threatened in society?

• Yes

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/conservmillen/status/1529267890901467137

All I see is virtue signaling and no solutions in sight it’s like they want for young men to fall out of society to just talk about it :feelsseriously: Women are more educated than men these days and that’s just the way it is. Entry level jobs don’t exist no more just be a slave as a retail worker for years and never move up in life and never have anything worth doing it for and enjoy it.

That life isn’t for us since we are lonely men with little or no support especially if you got a degree .The great resignation is fake as fuck and they don’t want young men to move up in life if they miss their window of opportunity (26 years old) but still participate in society. Do whatever you can to make sure you make it in life because the world is plotting against you ngl

Of course. If i didn't had my mother i would be a complete ghost. And the worst thing about it is can't really do anything. No one cares. No one will help with it. I would probably rope at some point.

They make life harder and hardER for us. We are gonna correct this sick world one day.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 27 um 213604

Do you think lonely young men are the most threatened in society? Well, yes but I don't think that this is exclusively the only demographic being manipulated and destroyed. There is a whole lot of evil going on in the world and inceldom is only one of many symptoms.

Do you think lonely young men are the most threatened in society? Well, yes but I don't think that this is exclusively the only demographic being manipulated and destroyed. There is a whole lot of evil going on in the world and inceldom is only one of many symptoms.

However, the exclusive target is men, even Chad's suffer every now and then in our misandric society. The reason this is is because there is no acceptable Manosphere-based Men's Movement that is mainstream. As long as men aren't going to create a group of interest groups and lobbies we won't ever see our situation improve.

They even changed his eye colour, brutal browneyespill. :blackpill:
Just imagine if he actually looked like that. Even if he had the same personality, he would finally get his dream life.

"We are horribly failing the young men of our country" *gaslights ugly autistic men and dismisses every problem they have*

Of course. If i didn't had my mother i would be a complete ghost. And the worst thing about it is can't really do anything. No one cares. No one will help with it. I would probably rope at some point.
:feelsthink:

Age of men is over. This is the era of the tranny, dyke, homo and whore.

Entry level jobs don’t exist no more just be a slave as a retail worker for years and never move up in life and never have anything worth doing it for and enjoy it.

Your paragraph is well-coded and understood.

That life isn’t for us since we are lonely men with little or no support especially if you got a degree .The great resignation is fake as fuck and they don’t want young men to move up in life if they miss their window of opportunity (26 years old) but still participate in society. Do whatever you can to make sure you make it in life because the world is plotting against you ngl

I am already disabled...so my outcome was determined long ago.