Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no room to looksmaxx as a shitskin

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★★
At BEST you go from sub5 shitskin to 5/10 shitskin which is still truecel

@CopingForBrutality

Then just return to your fucking country.

5/10 on the shitting scale is 3/10 on the white rating scale in the west.

5/10 on the shitting scale is 3/10 on the white rating scale in the west.
5/10 makes you a marriageable normie motherfucker, be It Morocco or Eastern Egypt.

Yeah, Imagine complaining about being an ethnic in ethnicstan.

Are you retard?
You are retarded, if beauty standards were local and race-based most incels wouldn't exist

You are retarded, if beauty standards were local and race-based most incels wouldn't exist
Standards are intersubjective, but being a normie in your own race (and country) you would be successful and able to get married. That's what is a 5/10 in ethnicstan.

If, on the other hand, you are an ethnic of several generations in whitestan, then, honestly, you should commit suicide or emigrate.

Surgeries won't do anything, you could do double LL, jaw surgery, nosejobs, buccal fat removal, eye surgery etc

But there's no surgery to make yourself not brown since you can't annihilate melanin production as it happens on a microscopic level so we're capped at 5/10

It doesn't actually make a difference in the long term, I realised that most ethnic life is garbage in the motherland or abroad. Either situation sucks, but at least you can whoremaxx abroad, the bottom line is that ethnics can't ever have a good life married or not.

And even if you ignore the bad life of ethnics and only focus on Inceldom, most ethnics ARE incels. Ethnics only have sex once or twice to have kids (fertility rate is decreasing) and that's all the sex they will get in their lifetime which is basically borderline incel.

Yup
You can looksmax all the amount you want, eventually you will get mogged by a 5'10 white normie who's overweight.

Racepill never misses, if not dont ask @Moroccancel2- why their women love french men despite being brutally subjugated

It doesn't actually make a difference in the long term, I realised that most ethnic life is garbage in the motherland or abroad. Either situation sucks, but at least you can whoremaxx abroad, the bottom line is that ethnics can't ever have a good life married or not.

And even if you ignore the bad life of ethnics and only focus on Inceldom, most ethnics ARE incels. Ethnics only have sex once or twice to have kids (fertility rate is decreasing) and that's all the sex they will get in their lifetime which is basically borderline incel.
You can whoremaxx in the West at sky-high prices or you can whoremaxx in the countryside at the price of a bus trip. Marriage will always be hell for any man who is Sub8. And even Chads get divorced.

I don't know where the hell you get that most married ethnics only fuck once or twice in their lives to reproduce. That apart from not making sense It is Catholic theology.

Yup
You can looksmax all the amount you want, eventually you will get mogged by a 5'10 white normie who's overweight.

Racepill never misses, if not dont ask @Moroccancel2- why their women love french men despite being brutally subjugated
French, not French. The important thing is that it is white.

Regarding the heightpill, I must say that the Moroccan zoomers are being damn tall. From the 2000s to now, I don't know what the hell is happening, most of them are fucking trees.

You can whoremaxx in the West at sky-high prices or you can whoremaxx in the countryside at the price of a bus trip. Marriage will always be hell for any man who is Sub8. And even Chads get divorced.
True
I don't know where the hell you get that most married ethnics only fuck once or twice in their lives to reproduce. That apart from not making sense It is Catholic theology.
My dad only had sex once in his life

Surgeries won't do anything, you could do double LL, jaw surgery, nosejobs, buccal fat removal, eye surgery etc

But there's no surgery to make yourself not brown since you can't annihilate melanin production as it happens on a microscopic level so we're capped at 5/10
skin bleach look at michael jackson. Colored contacts for eye area and dye your hair brown

Good night shitskins

No such thing as looksmaxxing. What the fuck can I do to look like this? Nothing

Your retarded if you think beauty standards aren't local in curryland. I have seen cumskin subhumans assend like a mf