Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no reason to live if you are not masculine

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Please kill me now

flachowski_profile.jpg

Personal opinion: it's more about the face
Justin Bieber and other boy band types (Kpop etc) are popular with girls and feminine-ish

Im just a kid and life is a nightmare im just a kid i know that it's not fair

Personal opinion: it's more about the face
Justin Bieber and other boy band types (Kpop etc) are popular with girls and feminine-ish
Justin bieber looks like a lesbian girl

I was house-sitting for my parents yesterday. Repairman comes and rings the doorbell, trying to advertise his business. I open the door.

"Are your parents home?"

He instantly put me in the "child, unable to make decisions or own a house" category and not the "functional adult, likely house owner" category. I'm 28 years old.

This is a problem all too common with incels.

I was house-sitting for my parents yesterday. Repairman comes and rings the doorbell, trying to advertise his business. I open the door.

"Are your parents home?"

He instantly put me in the "child, unable to make decisions or own a house" category and not the "functional adult, likely house owner" category. I'm 28 years old.
It fucking sucks, even my mother admited that i could pass as a 13 years old, people always treat me like a kid even when i have a beard (sort of) lol

And Chico is overrated, a masculine guy like Brock o' Hurn mogs him and would cuck him

Yes, a lot of incels are not actually ugly but they lack the overall masculinity to be a man, if you don't have a pretty boy face than you can get away with it

There is no reason to live. Period. Sadness and misery just intensifies and causes those thoughts. Although, I can somewhat relate to lacking masculinity. I look like a beta soyboy cuck.

There is no reason to live. Period. Sadness and misery just intensifies and causes those thoughts. Although, I can somewhat relate to lacking masculinity. I look like a beta soyboy cuck.
Yes me too i look soyboy as fuck, i would be happy if i was a tall strong ogre with a giant cock even i had a very ugly face

"Are your parents home?"

this explains everything tbh

Masculinity on its own is a curse

Nothing makes me angrier than seeing trannys with girls. Feminine narcissists. They disapprove all personality and masculine copes.

Cope. That doesn't matter.

We live in a society now where women are attracted to androgynous feminine like men. A lot of women too are bisexual.

"Are your parents home?"

BRUTAL.

Pretty boy features like small nose good hair and compact midface along with masculine bone structure, height and frame is God mode tbh.

Masculinity on it's own isn't that attractive