Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There’s no reason to interact with foids except for sexual advances

S

SixFootFiveCel

Greycel
There’s no other reason. All things foids can do, men can do 200x better. There’s no such thing as being males and foids being friends. If a male talks to a femoid its with the sole reason of sex as the end goal.

SixFootFiveCel

SixFootFiveCel

Jfl

IF you are really 6'5 you shouldn't be posting here.

IF you are really 6'5 you shouldn't be posting here.
I might be 6’5, but that’s because I have stupid long neck. Literally useless height since none of that is my actual upper body. I’m also holocaustcel at 135lb.

I might be 6’5, but that’s because I have stupid long neck. Literally useless height since none of that is my actual upper body. I’m also holocaustcel at 135lb.
You think women care what part of your body gives you that height? As long as your face isn't deformed you can get away with that.

Copy that
Ba3

watch out boyos could be a spy :feelswhere:

also I have no respect for anyone who feels the need to include their height in their username JFL

High IQ first post.
286E94DF 81B0 40E4 8DA9 C661F466C147

six foot five JFL

Sexual ...meh...no need even for that

watch out boyos could be a spy :feelswhere:

also I have no respect for anyone who feels the need to include their height in their username JFL
Just proving idiots that say “just be tall bro” wrong. Doesn’t matter if you’re 20ft if you don’t have the face it’s useless

Face>height. First hand experience

Cope as usual, foids have great practical plutonic usefulness for otherwise sexually satisfied high status men. If you are at a level where you can do sexual advances towards them and not get rejected this statement is completely meaningless. For incels none of it matters in the least. Low IQ post.

Based first post.

yes, they dont want to interact us anyway.

dont boycott women :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: