Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no love like the first one

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Most of you people might already know this, but it's true. The only person a foid will truly love is her first boyfriend. If you're still simpmaxxing for a foid who has had someone before you, then you are simply wasting your time. The older you get the more obvious it is that you missed out on the chance to be someone's first love. And I've really gotta say, for foids especially. There is no love like the first. Ascension is cope, even if you do manage to attract some foid. She will only view you as a resource, she will never love you like her first love. Just fucking accept that loneliness and inceldom are the only thing that can really work out for sub7 males. It's better to accept inevitable harsh truths than to torture one's self with lies and false expectations. I rest my case.

I’ve never had the first one

I have a better one
There is no pussy like virgin pussy

fortunately there are always fresh 13 year old girls :feelsokman:

I'm not qualified to talk about this because I was never someone's first love. Imagine being her first. The first to fuck her. The fuck to give her an orgasm. The fuck that cums in her mouth. The first to fuck her asshole. Holy shit... Imagine. And we didn't live any of that. And now we're old. We'll never have a prime 15 year old girl sucking our dicks. It's over for us.

I'm not qualified to talk about this because I was never someone's first love. Imagine being her first. The first to fuck her. The fuck to give her an orgasm. The fuck that cums in her mouth. The first to fuck her asshole. Holy shit... Imagine. And we didn't live any of that. And now we're old. We'll never have a prime 15 year old girl sucking our dicks. It's over for us.
The truth is brutal my man, it's over.

Not really. I hate this cope. It's all about the looks motherfucker bedfellow number 5 will be more meaningful to a hole than number 1 if better looking/bigger dick. stop being so sentimental your damn self.

Most of you people might already know this, but it's true. The only person a foid will truly love is her first boyfriend. If you're still simpmaxxing for a foid who has had someone before you, then you are simply wasting your time. The older you get the more obvious it is that you missed out on the chance to be someone's first love. And I've really gotta say, for foids especially. There is no love like the first. Ascension is cope, even if you do manage to attract some foid. She will only view you as a resource, she will never love you like her first love. Just fucking accept that loneliness and inceldom are the only thing that can really work out for sub7 males. It's better to accept inevitable harsh truths than to torture one's self with lies and false expectations. I rest my case.
Brootal, it's so fukin over
Not really. I hate this cope. It's all about the looks motherfucker bedfellow number 5 will be more meaningful to a hole than number 1 if better looking/bigger dick. stop being so sentimental your damn self.
still over

There's no love

Nope, not her first boyfriend but the first guy who fucked her. If her third boyfriend did this, then it will be him she'd love the most until she rots in the grave.

I guess thats also a factor, but its also stupid to think that foids really care that much about chad even, they can just replace him with another chad.

what first? i didnt even had 1

Truth is, if you are over the age of 18 and have never even had a gf to begin with, you are without a doubt fucked when it comes to the dating scene. No experience, nothing. Just an awkward outcast loser whom girls are repulsed by. Guys who were able to get gfs in high school have some semblance of hope, but those who never got anything will never get anything.

I will never be a girl's first. I will never have a gf ever.

I guess thats also a factor, but its also stupid to think that foids really care that much about chad even, they can just replace him with another chad.
true true