Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Theres no legit surgery for mouthbreathers

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
Its a legit death sentence. If you mouth breathed as a kid your face will have downward growth due to gravity and after that, theres little you can do but thats it. Mouth breathers dont look human. Adam lanza for example.You will be average at best after the surgery because all bones suffers from downward growth. Its over for mouth breathercels ded SRS. Its easy to see why Adam Lanza tried to consume this whole state.

Lefort 10 or death tbhtbh.

On a serious note bimax with lefort 3 can fix this to my knowledge.

there is one, its called the rope

8A917EC4 6BE6 4082 983B 26BBA221D0E5

Chads are just people who breath through their nose theory.

Lefort 10 or death tbhtbh.

On a serious note bimax with lefort 3 can fix this to my knowledge.
Any good before->after pics of a birdcel to chadesque? Must require serious time, with all the bone expansion.

I basically have no lower third at all, FML.

It can't be more over for me. I already got death sentence from heightpill and racepill. Getting another one from mouthbreathepill works almost no effect on me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:

Mouthbreathing as I type this.

It can't be more over for me. I already got death sentence from heightpill and racepill. Getting another one from mouthbreathepill works almost no effect on me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:
I got lethal doses from the heightpill, dickpill, and dog pill.

View attachment 136577
Its probably true. It's hard to see an ugly person like the second pic. Even genetically ugly people have good image. But mouth breathers look different. Its because most people are nasal breathers.

Anyone who says mouthbreathing is a meme I want to blugen to death and tear their head off

Anyone who says mouthbreathing is a meme I want to blugen to death and tear their head off
Same. People who had straight teeth in childhood but then had crooked teeth during puberty will know its a legit thing that fucks your face.

You can mew to reverse most if the damage

You can mew to reverse most if the damage
Lol. You cant reverse the effects of mouth breathing unless youre like 9 years old. Even surgery dont work properly after puberty.

Well it worked for me
Do you have proof or is it like other 1000's of people claiming it worked without evidence,a.k.a placebo

Ive seen ur pics and all i see was nothing. I bet you werent even a mouth breather during puberty. Stop beingmdelusional pls.Your face wont change unless you get surgery.

Ive seen ur pics and all i see was nothing. I bet you werent even a mouth breather during puberty. Stop beingmdelusional pls.Your face wont change unless you get surgery.
Where did see my pics? Did you see the before pics?

Where did see my pics? Did you see the before pics?
You sent me before after pics. Of course it was different angle like all Kike mew progress. Also you were nefer mouth breather in childhood AnD im pretty sure about that.

You sent me before after pics. Of course it was different angle like all Kike mew progress. Also you were nefer mouth breather in childhood AnD im pretty sure about that.
You think i will go right ahead and try to take the same exact angle, same lighting, same shirt, same breakfast so you will go ahead and believe it. It is something that literally doesnt tale effort and free shit.

I remember like it was yesterday breathing from my mouth all the time

Well it worked for me
Really? I dont know man, if you have mouthbreathed like me and still doing it I am not sure how much damage you can reverse.

Really? I dont know man, if you have mouthbreathed like me and still doing it I am not sure how much damage you can reverse.
He's delusional. If you have archetypal mouth breather face no amount of mewing will save you. You know that mouth breather gerbil boy right? To think that mewing would save this guy is hilarious.

Any good before->after pics of a birdcel to chadesque? Must require serious time, with all the bone expansion.

I basically have no lower third at all, FML.
It's more complex than that but yeah, it can be achieved. Google.

a) midface dyisplasia lefort 3 (downward grown face is usually a mix of both weak midface, weak lower face)

c8-fig-00038.jpg

4u2OCYT.jpg

b)
Bimax (bbsso + lefort 1) with counterclockwise rotation for the jaw
aa11339125842094.jpg

More likely is that they will do the latter (lefort 1 with impaction instead of lefort 3) and treat your cheekbones separately.

Gonial implants could be needed because the unnatural looking artificial angle, also genioplasty or implants, if you have no chin.

Last edited:
Unless you mouthbreath 24/7 you are coping because that means you think there's hope for you.
I mouth breathed 7/24 due to severely deviated septum. Fuark this shit seriously.

Word, brother. I mouthbreathed 24/7 because of blocked nostrils as a child, then throughout teenage years because I didn't know any better. It was only at 19 when I learned about mewing and proper breathing. Go ER.

Word, brother. I mouthbreathed 24/7 because of blocked nostrils as a child, then throughout teenage years because I didn't know any better. It was only at 19 when I learned about mewing and proper breathing. Go ER.
The sad thing about this is that my parents actually brought me to a doctor when I was little. But retarded doctors didn't do anything about it, they said "We should wait until he reach 18 because his nose is still developing then we can operate him" handicapped doctors said exactly that. Even doctors don't know how life-threatening this is. I can't cope.

Brutal. May BO2cel bless your virgin soul.
The guy in your avi is legit deformed. I wonder if he got any surgery after this pic taken. He probably did tho.

retarded thread

It's more complex than that but yeah, it can be achieved. Google.

a) midface dyisplasia lefort 3 (downward grown face is usually a mix of both weak midface, weak lower face)

c8-fig-00038.jpg

4u2OCYT.jpg

b)
Bimax (bbsso + lefort 1) with counterclockwise rotation for the jaw
aa11339125842094.jpg

More likely is that they will do the latter (lefort 1 with impaction instead of lefort 3) and treat your cheekbones separately.

Gonial implants could be needed because the unnatural looking artificial angle, also genioplasty or implants, if you have no chin.
How much cost?

I always used my nose to breath, i hate the feeling of mouthbreathing but im still a subhuman.

I heard different numbers seems to start from 8000 to 14000. But see a good ENT first, surgeries might be carried by insurance.
That's not very expensive tbh is it difficult to get accepted for the surgery?

I only mouthbreath when I run or sleep. Over for me.

That's not very expensive tbh is it difficult to get accepted for the surgery?
Lefort 3 - for aesthetic reasons, yes.
Others not so much.
Depends all on the doc.

You also have to make sure that he is knowledgeable about functionality and looks. The first and last examples are undercorrected aesthetics wise for instance.

Lefort 3 - for aesthetic reasons, yes.
Others not so much.
Depends all on the doc.

You also have to make sure that he is knowledgeable about functionality and looks. The first and last examples are undercorrected aesthetics wise for instance.
Lifefuel tbh I just need a lottery ticket now

How do you mouth breath in sleep if you don't have any issues such as sleep apnea? Doesnt make any sense to me.
Well I do snore and sometimes wake up with a dry mouth. I never considered myself being a mouth breather and I find your response mildly irritating. Interesting.

FYI I thought mouth breathing is something people do subconciously while awake.