Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's no justice in the world.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Some of the worst people from my childhood/youth are becoming the most powerful individuals in my city. Somehow they all managed to rise to the top despite being low IQ and getting in all sorts of trouble when they were younger. Some of them are legit psychopaths and occupy positions in law enforcement, government, and health care. There's no hope for us. Just think: one day the same person who bullied you as a kid could have you arrested, involuntarily committed, or worse. They might even be your boss or have input on your employment status. It really seems like evil prevails in this world. I'm only one person and I've seen so many examples of this. I can't imagine how widespread corruption is. No wonder we suffer so much.

Last edited:
No wonder we suffer so much.

My bullies have amounted to nothing or mediocrity, just LOL @ the guy who was bullied by one of the Paul brothers.

There is a link to good looks and psychopathy with success in leadership positions. We are just dealt a bad hand in both departments mentally and physically.

not unless we make it

My parents always told me to be a good kid and study hard and I would do great in life. I was told my bullies would end up as losers with dead end jobs. It was all a lie.

One of my bullies is very successful. His Instagram page makes me seethe with rage. Wish I could knock his fucking teeth out. It’s so cruel and unfair.

yup the thing that pisses me 0ff though is ppl try to deny it

reminder that bullies in the 3rd world can drugmaxx and become rich, they can torture and murder the incels they bullied just by ordering it

If it hadn't been for my family, i would have been a big drug dealer or a criminal. This world has always shit on me from the the day i was born, i have every right to become a cunt and take what's mine from this world.

True. Karma is a meme.

My parents always told me to be a good kid and study hard and I would do great in life. I was told my bullies would end up as losers with dead end jobs. It was all a lie.

One of my bullies is very successful. His Instagram page makes me seethe with rage. Wish I could knock his fucking teeth out. It’s so cruel and unfair.
[ERfuel] tbh

reminder that bullies in the 3rd world can drugmaxx and become rich, they can torture and murder the incels they bullied just by ordering it
I know a guy who is well connected and his younger brother often has dinner with the chief of police. He's trying to get a job with the FBI. Meanwhile his older brother is becoming a low key celebrity. This is the type of shit you think only happens in movies.

I definitely had fantasies. How could I not?

Calm your tits FBI, I’m more likely to hurt myself than anyone else now tbh.
FBI most likely wants us to actually shoot people to enforce gun control, martial law and make cucks happy with themselves :soy::soy::soy::soy:

All incels are Jesus. Our kingdom will come.

My cruel high school bully had multiple gfs, went to parties and lived the best teen life, now he has shit tons of cars lol probs stole them, wouldn't be surprised, still gets a lot of likes on facebook showing off those cars and himself just lol tbhthb and all other bullies lived a great fucking teen life, I don't know where they work but their lives have been wonderful and they have a lot of friends now ; _ ;tfw ... tfw... tf...w.

frogs keep dying under cars wheels.
it's a tragedy

My cruel high school bully had multiple gfs, went to parties and lived the best teen life, now he has shit tons of cars lol probs stole them, wouldn't be surprised, still gets a lot of likes on facebook showing off those cars and himself just lol tbhthb and all other bullies lived a great fucking teen life, I don't know where they work but their lives have been wonderful and they have a lot of friends now ; _ ;tfw ... tfw... tf...w.
your bullies propably took showers tbh

your bullies propably took showers tbh
This just shower more bro and get a haircut. :feelsokman:
Just be like me bro, I shower 3 times a day and my mom's 65 year old coworker told my mom that I was handsome. :feelsthink:

Your bullies used your suffering as a springboard to build themselves up.
Bullying

Tbh you're a cuck if you don't take revenge.

it really bothers me how these shitheads prosper while decent people waste their lives slaving away for nothing. JFL at making an "honest living."

it really bothers me that these shitheads prosper while decent people waste their lives slaving away for nothing. JFL at making an "honest living."
Yeah, he also once stole something from school, went to court and got away free, told one witness guy to lie in court and he did.

His Instagram page makes me seethe with rage. Wish I could knock his fucking teeth out
You still can, wear a mask, take a bat and come to visit him at night :chad::banhammer::feelswhat:

I really never thought about it. Most people I've known have become regular people. A few people from my high school have managed to do some incredible things. Of course many of these successful people are Chads and Stacies. A few of them are Tyrone athletes.

I guess I'm not that envious of them because I was never severely picked on in school. It also helped that I used to ditch school most of the time as well. It's hard to get picked on when you're not there two-thirds of the time.

My parents also peddled this lie. Can't even trust your own blood.

You can be the Justice tbh. Let's educate sluts kids about what their mom's are.

I refuse to look up my bullies on social media, ignorance is bliss

I remember when I graduated High School I thought the bullying would finally end, boy was I wrong...

I can relate too hard to seeing bad people doing well in life and feeling so upset.y

my bullies are too retarded to be anything.
i guess anti-social behavior carries over to adult life, in some sense.

reading this now, I realize that it comes off as incoherent rambling.

TLDR: the worst types of people are often the most successful, and degenerates have the most influence on society.

They might even be your boss or have input on your employment status. It really seems like evil prevails in this world. I'm only one person and I've seen so many examples of this.
Muslims and Hindus will both agree on this idea.

reading this now, I realize that it comes off as incoherent rambling.

TLDR: the worst types of people are often the most successful, and degenerates have the most influence on society.
Why don't you serve them some justice.

Go, buy a water gun and fill it up with orange juice and spray it at some foids then let the wisdom guide you next.