Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no hope.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Nothing's going to get better. You will never get what you want, no matter how hard you try. You will never get the job of your dreams, the car of your dreams, the life of your dreams. You will never know what is like to be loved. Who would love someone like you? You're ugly, you're a piece of shit. God hates you.

But most importantly:

She will never love you. She hates you for being ugly. She can't stand you're presence. She hates every time you try to talk to her, she does anything she can to avoid you. She can't wait till you die and stop bothering her once and for all.

(Don't think I'm addressing to you personally, these are just the thoughts I have all day every day)

Thanks for the update, OP.

also christianity
All the Abrahamic religions (and most of the others as well) have multitudes of denominations. Choose the wrong one, and even if you follow it down to the last punctuation mark in the holy text -- bam, hellfire for all eternity. And you'll definitely choose the wrong one with your incel luck. Why even bother trying?

there is only rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its ridiculous how oppressive and tyrannical their definition of God is.And yet this God is somehow supposed to have given us 'free will' to choose and forgives our sins. Give me a fucking break! He's the one who creates all the notions of sin and gives us primal and base urges in the first place.
Some denominations don't believe free will exists. Calvinism is notorious for this. In these cases, if you weren't already chosen to go to heaven, you were doomed to the fire before you were even born. It was over before it began.

She will never love you. She hates you for being ugly. She can't stand you're presence. She hates every time you try to talk to her, she does anything she can to avoid you. She can't wait till you die and stop bothering her once and for all.
100% truth, foids want to mass murder incels and then the media will say we are the bad guys

I'm fucking laughing at this post right now, I know it's true, but I've became so nihilistic where I could probably laugh at deaths face.

Lets fap to animu lolis

ITs true. I fucking hate this life. Hopeless.

Reminds me of one of my suicidefuel threads