Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no hope left.

Seth MistWraith

Seth MistWraith

Loathsome Dreg
-
With social media degeneracy and the likes, what hope is there. I can't get a stable job that actually pays well (I'm wagecucking FML), can't get a girlfriend like wtf is the point of this existence? I get so fucking pissed when those boomers tell you the same blue pilled advice, they would never last a day in this degenerate soy ciety. Foids are fucking insane.

First step is to forget foids and deal with your wage cucking situtation

Same for me. The thought of foids losing their virginity at 16 while im struggling to get by and find a job for months a decade older then them and have no love in my life makes me want to rope

No gf
No friends
No good job
No future
And people still bully us...

Terrible time to be alive as a straight male tbh.

Indeed op there is no hope only copes

With social media degeneracy and the likes, what hope is there. I can't get a stable job that actually pays well (I'm wagecucking FML), can't get a girlfriend like wtf is the point of this existence? I get so fucking pissed when those boomers tell you the same blue pilled advice, they would never last a day in this degenerate soy ciety. Foids are fucking insane.
It’s over GrAYcel

Don't even try to fit into society. It is vehemently broken and flawed. The only success people like us will have is trying to hurt society. We will never get to live normal lives, so instead of pointlessly trying, we should put our effort into draining the system, destabilizing it, promoting hatred of the modern world, promoting lust for death, and make sure our message is around long after we have died.

yeah it's a bad time for us

There was never any hope

Snapchat was the final nail in my coffin tbh

can't get a girlfriend like wtf is the point of this existence?
Reminder the only reason you're here on Earth is to procreate so your race / mankind doesn't die out.
Everything else is made up crap for people to cope.