Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no hope in this world. Even if you're Chad or Stacy

G

Ghost

Captain

This world has no hope. I don't care who you are. Whether you be incel, normie, Chad or Stacy...

LOL @ this dumbass cope

Attractive women live godlike lives in this world.
Chad is 2nd place to them.

They don't live in misery like we do

Top ten biggest copes in anime

LOL @ this dumbass cope

LOL? NOPE. You think they possess unlimited libido? Do you think they don't have normal lives that include their own struggles? Do you think sex is the answer to every suffering?

LOL? NOPE. You think they possess unlimited libido? Do you think they don't have normal lives that include their own struggles? Do you think sex is the answer to every suffering?

Fuck off back to r/IncelQueers

notice how all the people except maybe 1 girl are all below average attractiveness. definitely no chads or stacys here

you can live better life if u r chad or stacy

Its not just sex. Attractive people have more friends, make more money, get better treatment in the judicial system, don’t have to worry about developing any real talent, etc.

Its not just sex. Attractive people have more friends, make more money, get better treatment in the judicial system, don’t have to worry about developing any real talent, etc.
I agree with you on that.

LOL @ this dumbass cope

This but I'd say Chad is in 1st place because of the 80-20 rule and them being of the stronger sex.

This but I'd say Chad is in 1st place because of the 80-20 rule and them being of the stronger sex.

LOL you're an idiot if you think attractive white men have it better than attractive white women

Attractive white women are the most socially privileged class in the entire universe

There might be some truth to this. But all those people are bitter for not being chad or stacy tbh or at least fucking them.

Nihilism doesn't work for Chad when he thrives on hedonism.