Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no hope for you

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
There's no chance that you'll ever get a girlfriend. You are fucked forever. There's not even a sliver of hope for you.

This is better . Now LDAR and postmaxx .

What the fuck bro, are you intentionally trying to make people rope?

Yeah i know. But i'm starting to reach a point at which i don't even care about it anymore.

Last edited:
If you kill yourself or rot, you let them win. Society, normies don't care about you and they want to pass straight through you, you're only making them a favour by moving out of the way.

I personally hate society, why would I kill myself over what it thinks of me?

I'm working to move into the wilderness and sustain myself while I outlive the massive apeshit this world is degenerating into.

If you kill yourself or rot, you let them win. Society, normies don't care about you and they want to pass straight through you, you're only making them a favour by moving out of the way.

I personally hate society, why would I kill myself over what it thinks of me?

I'm working to move into the wilderness and sustain myself while I outlive the massive apeshit this world is degenerating into.
Maybe you can fuck a hot female animal when you're out there and have hybrid offspring and take over the world with them

Maybe in an alternate universe ;)

Youngcel MGTOW cope... You'll get an infection and have to walk back to civilization.

Youngcel MGTOW cope... You'll get an infection and have to walk back to civilization.

Let's say I would have to make a few trips. it's still better than *living* there.

yeah that's truth, i agree in 100%