Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no hope for currycels living in the west.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
So, I'll start with the story of my uncle and then show you the reality of the life of an Indian man. As many of you know, I'm probably the only incel here who actually lives in India but many members of my family have settled abroad in different countries. One of them is my maternal uncle, who is an an American citizen and now lives in Boston. He married a traditional Indian girl and took her to the west. The foid, who unfortunately happens to be my aunt was extremely shy and well mannered in India but she started to show her colours once she moved to US. One day, while returning from the market she was robbed and raped by a gang of blacks. When she went back to her home, they decided to report it to the police, but my uncle was bewildered when she took back her complaint after few days. He found out that she had actually started fucking those black men regularly and was enjoying it. After finding this out, he decided to divorce her but she refused saying that she'll go back to India and using Indian feminazi laws will destroy his family by accusing them of domestic violence,dowry and rape. She continued to torture him for years by not only fucking those black gowns but at least a thousand other blacks and whites. After years of adultery, she finally decided to divorce my uncle to marry a white doctor from Chicago.
So, currycels if you think that you can find a loyal wife by marrying in India, I'm sorry that's not the case. Almost every Indian in my knowledge who lives in the west is cucked by his wife. On the other hand, if you decide to leave her in India the high female libido will compel her to cheat on you. You're cucked anyways.
Currywhores are one of the most self-hating foids in the world and will gladly cheat on an innocent Indian man any day. We've all read the "biographies" of currywhores who ran cock carousel in their teens and late twenties and then were looking for an innocent Indian man to betabuxx. What do you expect from such women?

and took her to the west
And that's where he fucked up.
Females are extremely conformist. Taking one to a different environment WILL change her outlooks and behavour, so if you're marrying some shy traditional beaut, fucking don't bring her to the west, she'll immediately get corrupted by western females.

There's no hope for currycels living in the west.
Taking one to a different environment WILL change her outlooks and behavour, so if you're marrying some shy traditional beaut, fucking don't bring her to the west, she'll immediately get corrupted by western females.
The notion of "Pure Indian Women" is a Shivsena delusion (Not insulting them but it's an unrealistic goal tbh) . The reality is that they're like ALL women, motivated by their tribal desires and chad, as well as their pre-programming to be a degenerate fuck.

Is a manlet currycel with mental / social issues living in a mostly white progressive city the pinnacle of inceldom

The reality is that they're like ALL women, motivated by their tribal desires and chad, as well as their pre-programming to be a degenerate fuck.
And when those tribal desires dictate modesty, they will be modest. It's all up to environment.

And when those tribal desires dictate modesty, they will be modest. It's all up to environment.
The tribal desires of a woman will NEVER lead her to be modest, quite the opposite. The whole substance of tribalism is that of degeneracy, women leading the betabux's to their deaths while they fuck chad.

The tribal desires of a women will NEVER lead her to be modest, quite the opposite. The whole substance of tribalism is that of degeneracy.
The prime social drive of women is that of conformity. If the tribe sets a modesty standard, the female will be modest. If the tribe sets the promiscuity standard, the female will be promiscuous.

So, I'll start with the story of my uncle and then show you the reality of the life of an Indian man. As many of you know, I'm probably the only incel here who actually lives in India but many members of my family have settled abroad in different countries. One of them is my maternal uncle, who is an an American citizen and now lives in Boston. He married a traditional Indian girl and took her to the west. The foid, who unfortunately happens to be my aunt was extremely shy and well mannered in India but she started to show her colours once she moved to US. One day, while returning from the market she was robbed and raped by a gang of blacks. When she went back to her home, they decided to report it to the police, but my uncle was bewildered when she took back her complaint after few days. He found out that she had actually started fucking those black men regularly and was enjoying it. After finding this out, he decided to divorce her but she refused saying that she'll go back to India and using Indian feminazi laws will destroy his family by accusing them of domestic violence,dowry and rape. She continued to torture him for years by not only fucking those black gowns but at least a thousand other blacks and whites. After years of adultery, she finally decided to divorce my uncle to marry a white doctor from Chicago.
So, currycels if you think that you can find a loyal wife by marrying in India, I'm sorry that's not the case. Almost every Indian in my knowledge who lives in the west is cucked by his wife. On the other hand, if you decide to leave her in India the high female libido will compel her to cheat on you. You're cucked anyways.
Currywhores are one of the most self-hating foids in the world and will gladly cheat on an innocent Indian man any day. We've all read the "biographies" of currywhores who ran cock carousel in their teens and late twenties and then were looking for an innocent Indian man to betabuxx. What do you expect from such women?

I don't know who is the bigger loser, your uncle or the white doctor that married her - LOL!!

didnt read but lol at being currycel in 2018

The prime social drive of women is that of conformity
To the tribe of women, but whilst controlling men at the same time. They're loyal to the female ingroup, not the tribal one, afterall, they were the ones who created the tribe from beta thirst, so why conform to such an apparent monstrosity?

If the tribe sets a modesty standard, the female will be modest
Incorrect, that tribe will then be doomed to die, either from the outside or the inside. Women are the ones who create tribes from the hordes of thirsty betabux's for power and command, so such a thing would leave that tribe to death and decay when the foids realize their mode of control is lost and they try to regain it.

Giga cope.

If you're a curry and good looking, you can at least get 5/10+ white women.

To the tribe of women
Just general conformity. Which is why you don't allow "the tribe of women" to appear, so that their desire for conformity will be fulfilled by society as a whole, not just a select portion of their own sex. The west has allowed females to get separated from males, and young females to get separated from all females, so naturally, they conform to what they have: cynicism, rampant promiscuity and entitlement.

Just general conformity
Not quite.

Which is why you don't allow "the tribe of women" to appear, so that their desire for conformity will be fulfilled by society as a whole, not just a select portion of their own sex.
They will never voluntarily conform to a society, it does them no good.

The west has allowed females to get separated from males, and young females to get separated from all females, so naturally, they conform to what they have: cynicism, rampant promiscuity and entitlement.
ALL nations must unite under ONE INCELISTAN for any effective action to be taken.

Giga cope.

Are you copemaxxing by any chance? We already know you're uncle-tommaxxing, so...

Not quite.

They will never voluntarily conform to a society, it does them no good.

ALL nations must unite under ONE INCELISTAN for any effective action to be taken.

Are you copemaxxing by any chance? We already know you're uncle-tommaxxing, so...
I'm not Arab dude. I'm Phoenician.

I don't know who is the bigger loser, your uncle or the white doctor that married her - LOL!!
She's in her late 30's now and is low on libido so she'll probably not cuck her new husband.

I'm not Arab dude. I'm Phoenician.
Ok, and? You're not ARYAN, so you're FUCKED. Phoenicians weren't white either, so... (They're actually Semites according to you, so...)

Is a manlet currycel with mental / social issues living in a mostly white progressive city the pinnacle of inceldom
BTW my uncle is 6', very fair and has strong white features like me. Don't know about his social skills though as never knew him very closely. He has always lived in US since I'm born and has only met him like one or two times

is low on libido so she'll probably not cuck her new husband.

My family can attest to the opposite, sadly...

Ok, and? You're not ARYAN, so you're FUCKED. Phoenicians weren't white either, so... (They're actually Semites according to you, so...)
We are more related to whites and Jews than to Arabs, curries, and blacks.

Sure you are. We all have our delusions, those are yours.

Even if I believe you, the fact remains: You're not pure White. If you'r not pure White, you're pure FUCKED.

Sure you are. We all have our delusions, those are yours.

Even if I believe you, the fact remains: You're not pure White. If you'r not pure White, you're pure FUCKED.
Cope. If I can looksmatch to Chadlite at least and get some hgh then I can ascend.

Giga cope.

TSH was a literal curry chad he settled for a sub5 cracker whore. Curries can betabux but thats it.

That is one of those rare curry FOB whores, your uncle was unlucky.
TSH was a literal curry chad he settled for a sub5 cracker whore. Curries can betabux but thats it.
TSHs gf is not a full blooded crackerwhore, she is a mixed cracker.
What the fuck does that mean? You can't be related to jews and whites at the same time, only Ashkenazim (white european jews) are related to whites. All the rest of the jews (pure jews) are related to arabs. @Jewsel can tell you more.

Last edited:
Us whities in the west look to places like India and E.Asia as being the last place where good women exist,i guess fuckin not. She was good before coming to the west though, so its the west which is the problem

Us whities in the west look to places like India and E.Asia as being the last place where good women exist,i guess fuckin not. She was good before coming to the west though, so its the west which is the problem
Not exactly west, but the western ideologies. And no one knows what she was upto before marriage. Maybe she'd have been a college rat and her parents had hidden it to get her married.

Being an Indian male in the West and trying to get laid is literally running into a brick wall on loop.

59uB9c.gif

While Indian women are getting more exposure in the West than ever before, either as comedians or sex/action stars, the guys are languishing. Kal Penn? He's doing dramas as a tertiary character. Aziz Ansari? We all saw how mere ACCUSATIONS had the "progressives" burn him at the stake. Game Over Gandhi.

I think a big reason they struggle is because of the "send bob" meme that every human being knows about.

Here's lifefuel for curries :

And of course it's suicidefuel for me since I'm White.

And that's where he fucked up.
Females are extremely conformist. Taking one to a different environment WILL change her outlooks and behavour, so if you're marrying some shy traditional beaut, fucking don't bring her to the west, she'll immediately get corrupted by western females.
/thread

Giga cope.

I need a sliding rhinoplasty, some hgh, and I can ascend.
I'm sorry, you're here forever.
Being an Indian male in the West and trying to get laid is literally running into a brick wall on loop.

59uB9c.gif

While Indian women are getting more exposure in the West than ever before, either as comedians or sex/action stars, the guys are languishing. Kal Penn? He's doing dramas as a tertiary character. Aziz Ansari? We all saw how mere ACCUSATIONS had the "progressives" burn him at the stake. Game Over Gandhi.

THIS is the crippling reality.
Also @GreenBull how did your uncle even find out that she was cheating with that group of black guys?
Just came back from work earlier to console his "raped" and "devastated" wife.

Just came back from work earlier to console his "raped" and "devastated" wife.
And he saw her with a black guy/group of black guys?
That's fucked up lol, was your aunt even attractive or just a typical curried up indian foid.

And he saw her with a black guy/group of black guys?
That's fucked up lol, was your aunt even attractive or just a typical curried up indian foid.
Basically a gang of black guys. WTF.
She was extremely attractive to say the least. She still is. Easily mogs 20yo girls here. My uncle is also very attractive though. They were looksmatch. When they were getting married, everyone was saying like "this is the most beautiful couple I have ever seen", "the best looking girl and best looking boy found each other" and things like that. JFL at how wrong everyone was.

Basically a gang of black guys. WTF.
She was extremely attractive to say the least. She still is. Easily mogs 20yo girls here. My uncle is also very attractive though. They were looksmatch. When they were getting married, everyone was saying like "this is the most beautiful couple I have ever seen", "the best looking girl and best looking boy found each other" and things like that. JFL at how wrong everyone was.
Not even suprised though, all the hot girls i know in the UK (indian) are either dating chads/fucking chads or fucking only Tyrones. I keep finding out girls i know that are pretty hot are solely only fucking Tyrones and only stop when they know they have to get married and then settle for a betabux indian

Geez fuck that brutal !!!! Should've beat the shit out of his wife though.

Not even suprised though, all the hot girls i know in the UK (indian) are either dating chads/fucking chads or fucking only Tyrones. I keep finding out girls i know that are pretty hot are solely only fucking Tyrones and only stop when they know they have to get married and then settle for a betabux indian
Not really was the case with her those days. She was already the mother of 2 when she got into all this shit. Can't believe that even kids didn't matter to her.

Not really was the case with her those days. She was already the mother of 2 when she got into all this shit. Can't believe that even kids didn't matter to her.
Would you show a picture of your aunt via pm, im actually quite curious. Obv if that's too much to ask, it's cool.
Genuinly wanna see how hot she actually is.

Geez fuck that brutal !!!! Should've beat the shit out of his wife though.
And got jailed either in US or India. He had to raise his two kids whom that bitch of a foid would kill to attract more men.
Would you show a picture of your aunt via pm, im actually quite curious. Obv if that's too much to ask, it's cool.
How would I have her pic? I don't have album of their marriage, neither am I in contact with them. I have never met her even. Only saw her in their wedding pics and videos.

And got jailed either in US or India. He had to raise his two kids whom that bitch of a foid would kill to attract more men.
Are those his biological kids, hopefully ????

Are those his biological kids, hopefully ????
Yep. They look very similar to him so I guess so.
BTW if you want to have an idea of what she looks like, this is the perfect example. She looks 95% similar to this woman in pic.
Gul%20Penag--pic%2010.jpg

This whole post is the PERFECT definition of AWALT (All Women Are Like That)

Women are like books with different beginnings but the same endings.