Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no hope, even if you get a femoid you will be cucked

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Let's be honest here - EVEN IF you suddenly get a girlfriend after so many years of being Gollumcell, hiding in your cave and lacking social skills -
You will still experience pain.

You will constantly have to check that your alpha status remains, otherwise Tyrones and chads will be all over the place, lurking in the darkness and just
waiting to decimate your girlfriend's roast beef cave and fill her with their alpha milk, for each step she takes a hundred chads will get closer to her.

She'll say she loves you with the same mouth she used to suck off a chad
She'll hug you with the same arms Tyrone held while fucking her from behind
And she'll kiss you with the same lips with which she sipped chad's children.

Is it worse to live in the darkness than to experience a tiny bit of the light just to be mocked by reality at the most vulnerable point in your life?

otherwise Tyrones and chads will be all over the place, lurking in the darkness and just
waiting to decimate your girlfriend's roast beef cave and fill her with their alpha milk, for each step she takes a hundred chads will get closer to her.
Chads and Tyrones. They are everywhere. :feelstrash:

go in knowing this and don't get attached.

High IQ post

I have been saying this forever. Even if an incel manages to get a girlfriend, she won't feel physically attached to his repulsive face and probably only allow him to fuck her once before leaving him at the instant of a Chad showing any interest in her.

Last edited:
Is it worse to live in the darkness than to experience a tiny bit of the light just to be mocked by reality at the most vulnerable point in your life?
This is a cope but I have to agree with you... :|

I have been staying this forever. Even if an incel manages to get a girlfriend, she won't feel physically attached to his repulsive face and probably only allow him to fuck her once before leaving him at the instant of a Chad showing any interest in her.
I'd rather be single than date something that doesn't even love me.