Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's no hair or height for your face

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
I got both (for now) but the face and the (nonexistent) social status are apparently fucked enough.

Both of those characteristics contribute greatly to your overall appearance and being very tall especially combined with a good hair can compensate for other subpar features depending on how severe they are of course. I want to die everyday because of my bad hairline, its hell

Both of those characteristics contribute greatly to your overall appearance and being very tall especially combined with a good hair can compensate for other subpar features depending on how severe they are of course. I want to die everyday because of my bad hairline, its hell
That sucks to hear. I mean I was so hideous and ugly in my teen years that I literally had nothing to lose by letting my hair finally grow and losing the little fat that I had. I DID become better looking, but clearly I can't cross that line where I'm not ugly anymore. The only thing left is gym. And maybe surgeries but I can't afford any.