Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres no greater joy than a pretty white boy

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
TJ Parsell was imprisoned in the state of Michigan in 1978 at age 17. He said that there was a saying in prison that said "There's no greater joy than a pretty white boy". He said that he was considered "pretty" by other, older inmates and thus was a target. In his 1st few days in prison, some older inmates spiked his drink and had their way with him. He then ended up belonging to a 30 year old black inmate nicknamed Slide Step.

This inmate was well respected in the prison and protected him from rape or other violence but in return, he had to basically be Slide Steps prison wife. So no one bothered him with Slide Step protecting him. When he was 17, he kind of reminded you of Alex from Target.

No one would want to rape me if i was in prison

being a tall ugly big frame orge > prettyboy chad/lite.
not for dating, but for survival and respect from other men

Would legit kill whoever tried that. Even if I die trying.

This is what I will do.

Murica is always a funny comedy ngl.

being a tall ugly big frame orge > prettyboy chad/lite.
not for dating, but for survival and respect from other men
He said that there were Chads in prison, but they were tall and gym maxed. Pretty boy Chads do not enter unless very efficient at violence.

In his book he told the story of another pretty boy white Chad who was sentenced to 15-20 years for drug dealing and he ended up cutting a deal to be another inmates prison wife in order to avoid being gang raped. If he wouldn't have taken the offer, his options would have been solitary confinement for the rest of his sentence or to hope he could defend himself when they came for him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back