Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “There’s no gold to dig”

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
how many of you have heard this shit coming from ape-foids when you rightfully blame them of being gold digger manipulator cunts?
Fucking lol dumb ape foids.

Fucking LOL.

So not only with this sentence they openly admit they ARE gold diggers to begin with but they yet again show their total inability to grasp abstract potential/ideal talking points and arguments.
Listen foid i am NOT blaming you for wanting to steal MY money but for the ABSTRACT idea behind your approach to relationships with men. Mainly i blame you for WANTING me to make money and for desiring me only for your utilitaristic pourposes. It’s not about me being able of having money or having them now it’s about the fucking idea of you approaching someone for his money. Ape brained retard

It’s funny how WNs whine about niggers not being able to abstract thinking while their own foids are 10 times more niggar than the niggars they whine about.

@GeckoBus

I was thinking about this yesterday. Since foids started getting meme jobs and high positions and started making good money, they completely lost interest for ~70% of men. Simply proves that they only needed dating men for money. Golddigger by definition. They say it themselves "im a strong independent wahman, i make my own money, i dont need men :foidSoy:" But its too much for foids to use logic and realize things.

I was thinking about this yesterday. Since foids started getting meme jobs and high positions and started making good money, they completely lost interest for ~70% of men. Simply proves that they only needed dating men for money. Golddigger by definition. They say it themselves "im a strong independent wahman, i make my own money, i dont need men :foidSoy:" But its too much for foids to use logic and realize things.
So basically
1 They admit they are after the money
2 They fail to realize we are not worried we will not be able to make enough money for them but we are actually blaming them to go after money ideally to begin with. Hence they are proving they are TOTALLY incapable of abstract tought and are basically monkey brained beings

I fault our fathers and grandfathers or whoever, always talking about how a man needs to moneymax to get a foid. Our naive brains lapped it up without thinking that's actual objectification.

I fault our fathers and grandfathers or whoever, always talking about how a man needs to moneymax to get a foid. Our naive brains lapped it up without thinking that's actual objectification.
Tbh i always felt like it was horrible shamefull obietification

They fail to realize we are not worried we will not be able to make enough money for them but we are actually blaming them to go after money ideally to begin with. Hence they are proving they are TOTALLY incapable of abstract tought and are basically monkey brained beings
No, they don't just care since there's no social repercussions for being a gold-digger. They don't need think about being a hypocrite.

No, they don't just care since there's no social repercussions for being a gold-digger. They don't need think about being a hypocrite.
Yes but by saying “there’s no gold to dig te heeee” they are just proving what i said earlier

how many of you have heard this shit coming from ape-foids when you rightfully blame them of being gold digger manipulator cunts?
Fucking lol dumb ape foids.

Fucking LOL.

So not only with this sentence they openly admit they ARE gold diggers to begin with but they yet again show their total inability to grasp abstract potential/ideal talking points and arguments.
Listen foid i am NOT blaming you for wanting to steal MY money but for the ABSTRACT idea behind your approach to relationships with men. Mainly i blame you for WANTING me to make money and for desiring me only for your utilitaristic pourposes. It’s not about me being able of having money or having them now it’s about the fucking idea of you approaching someone for his money. Ape brained retard

It’s funny how WNs whine about niggers not being able to abstract thinking while their own foids are 10 times more niggar than the niggars they whine about.

@GeckoBus
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
they are incapable of abstraction. Thats a giga hard difference between men and women that is never explored. There is a reason why the video game genres with the lowest number of female players are strategy games. Especially shit like like paradox games.
It's pure abstraction, spreadsheet simulators etc.

It's like you ask for moral justification from people, i.e. "why is rape bad" and they go SO YOU SUPPORT RAPE. No I am asking for a justification beyond "it just is and you are wrong for disagreeing."

Similarly I feel like 99% of what women say is in the line of "insecurity X" + "project insecurity on world"
this includes

- rape fantasies = "all men are rapists or at least dangerous to women" when almost all victims of violence are men killed by men
- hygiene accusations = women are insecure about smelling, especially their pussy (remember they have a period and it discharges fluid 24/7 anyway, its like having perma crotch rot as a man)

- manipulation accusations = women project manipulation intent into male behavior because they manipulate "suspicion always haunts the guilty mind" and as the bible says "the guilty flee where no one persues"

- just go outside = if you are foid people want to be around you 24/7. You also see this when they sometime say that "depressed people cut themselves off from social contact" -> this can only come from projecting abundance mindset onto general population. As man, you are lucky if anyone wants to be around at all, especially at 30+. This is why people treat you better if you are with a woman and also part of why guys want to be with women at all -> its your only way to not be socially isolated.

I have yet to find a single thing they say that is not projection. We all project, I get that. But male projections are usually virtuous vs female projections are sexual or morally reprehensible.

most of the shit people accuse men of, women do 10x over

- consooming (women do vast majority of spending)
- neeting (its fine for foids to live with parents, not for men tho)
- narcissism (makeup, obessoin with themselves and looks) -> also includes what WN accuse blacks off, jewlery, fashion sense etc
- being lazy and whiney (women constantly call in sick or take time off work, anybody with work experience knows this)
- being immature - no comment, women act like children until they die
- having mental issues - BPD and other shit is 70% female, suit yourself faggot. Most mental health practioners and clients are female, like 70% ish.
- hating women in general -> women have a demonstratable super high in-group bias favoring their own gender in hiring, the school system, even in peer review publishing, in how they treat their own children etc

Its endless

So basically
1 They admit they are after the money
2 They fail to realize we are not worried we will not be able to make enough money for them but we are actually blaming them to go after money ideally to begin with. Hence they are proving they are TOTALLY incapable of abstract tought and are basically monkey brained beings
Yeah, we want the proof of being wanted by our own and they admit it by saying "you have no money, you have no right to talk" like you need the money to negotiate does she needs you in her life or not.
Yeah, all the bluepill and redpill mindsets are from boomers and older genxers. Simp and provide.

they are incapable of abstraction. Thats a giga hard difference between men and women that is never explored. There is a reason why the video game genres with the lowest number of female players are strategy games. Especially shit like like paradox games.

It's like you ask for moral justification from people, i.e. "why is rape bad" and they go SO YOU SUPPORT RAPE. No I am asking for a justification beyond "it just is and you are wrong for disagreeing."

Similarly I feel like 99% of what women say is in the line of "insecurity X" + "project insecurity on world"
this includes

- rape fantasies = "all men are rapists or at least dangerous to women" when almost all victims of violence are men killed by men
- hygiene accusations = women are insecure about smelling, especially their pussy (remember they have a period and it discharges fluid 24/7 anyway, its like having perma crotch rot as a man)

- manipulation accusations = women project manipulation intent into male behavior because they manipulate "suspicion always haunts the guilty mind" and as the bible says "the guilty flee where no one persues"

- just go outside = if you are foid people want to be around you 24/7. You also see this when they sometime say that "depressed people cut themselves off from social contact" -> this can only come from projecting abundance mindset onto general population. As man, you are lucky if anyone wants to be around at all, especially at 30+. This is why people treat you better if you are with a woman and also part of why guys want to be with women at all -> its your only way to not be socially isolated.

I have yet to find a single thing they say that is not projection. We all project, I get that. But male projections are usually virtuous vs female projections are sexual or morally reprehensible.

most of the shit people accuse men of, women do 10x over

- consooming (women do vast majority of spending)
- neeting (its fine for foids to live with parents, not for men tho)
- narcissism (makeup, obessoin with themselves and looks) -> also includes what WN accuse blacks off, jewlery, fashion sense etc
- being lazy and whiney (women constantly call in sick or take time off work, anybody with work experience knows this)
- being immature - no comment, women act like children until they die
- having mental issues - BPD and other shit is 70% female, suit yourself faggot. Most mental health practioners and clients are female, like 70% ish.
- hating women in general -> women have a demonstratable super high in-group bias favoring their own gender in hiring, the school system, even in peer review publishing, in how they treat their own children etc

Its endless
So many good points. They hate men who use same excuses or ways like them even though theyre much worse. They always project. Like i saw an foids video 3 signs that a man doesnt likes you. First was that he doesnt gets a fresh cut at barbers before the date. Total projection as they get a professional hairstyle if they really like the guy, i ve seen it from my sister and cousins, my male relatives very rarely did it.

So many good points. They hate men who use same excuses or ways like them even though theyre much worse. They always project. Like i saw an foids video 3 signs that a man doesnt likes you. First was that he doesnt gets a fresh cut at barbers before the date. Total projection as they get a professional hairstyle if they really like the guy, i ve seen it from my sister and cousins, my male relatives very rarely did it.
Haircuts can be risky to men. There's a reason why most of them don't turn up for dates wearing anything fancy anymore. Foids just use anything to dislike a guy, which guys intuitively know. Even my mom discourages me if I try something for myself. I don't like bad-mouthing my parents directly online, but yeah. I can't imagine foids ever getting a guy's perspective though. Then these pieces of shits cry about guys not getting their 'hints'.

Their only strategy is suck off of men like dirty mosquitos.

yes they also project that shit onto chad and then dont get why he dumps them
they view themselves as sex objects and then get treated like one and then project that men turn them into sex objects
like like a baker putting out donuts to attract customers and then complaining people only treat him like a baker

if women had 2IQ points they would realize that sex means nothing to chad. A fucking backrup and a home cocked meal is more likely to land you a mans comittment than sex. But since they view themselves as purely sexual, they just open their legs for chad, expecting him to comitt. Its like offering your highest bid instantly to get the prize, but the seller does not give a shit because there are 10000 bidders offering the same thing.

Its narcissism to think your pussy is the one, the special coochie, the goddess dumpster, the pleasure pit. Its a side effect of attaching your own value and identity solely to being your gender, you just end up thinking you are special for existing. Whereas male value can be lost and gained and is largely based on performance criteria, so you can never feel secure about yourself, since you are perma aware of how big the ocean is, that there is always a bigger fish etc. This keeps men constantly on edge, ready to fight, make sacrifices, sus out "deals" etc.

If women acted like men, they would be constantly practising their cookign skills, do sexual exercise like lifting weights with their coochie, training to be moms like its olympic sport, constantly look for ways to out-compte other women skill wise etc.

But they dont. If you listen to chads they often say every foid thinks they are 10/10 in bed and can give good blowjobs and shit, when they are all trash. Most just go star fish mode and expect the chad to do the work. Women are really shit at everything because everyone praises them for everything they do.

Their only strategy is suck off of men like dirty mosquitos.
they create their own demise
"the golem cries out in pain as it strikes you"
like the jew, they hit you and then complain
reminder that the entire ghetoo gangbanger culture and all that shit is perpetuated by foids
women enforce gender roles but then complain about what they created coming back them
or maybe they just complain because it gets them validation but they actually enjoy being mistreated by chads and tyrones idk, im not in the buisness of cracking that locker

single-moms are psychopath factories and huge swathes of the prison population come from single mom households. Yet women complain about violent criminals and shit, when they create them like that. Notice how I am referencing statistical data in passing, something you can actually look up and confirm, whereas you hardly see women do that in arguments. They just go "ew why are men so creepy ugh" - how tf would you even confirm/disconfirm that?

Men reference abstract values like that all the time, compare female and male language, very different way of thinking.

They just prefer to act stupid. They know perfectly well what they are after and don't want to get called out. So they try to gaslight you into thinking it's all in your head. Yes you aren't some millionaire, yes you don't own goldmines to dig gold, yes they don't openly threaten to leave you if you don't spend money on their vanities. Doesn't mean they necessarily act in good faith when they try to convince their boyfriends and husbands that "WE" need to go on a trip or get a new house or buy this this and that.

yes they also project that shit onto chad and then dont get why he dumps them
they view themselves as sex objects and then get treated like one and then project that men turn them into sex objects
like like a baker putting out donuts to attract customers and then complaining people only treat him like a baker

if women had 2IQ points they would realize that sex means nothing to chad. A fucking backrup and a home cocked meal is more likely to land you a mans comittment than sex. But since they view themselves as purely sexual, they just open their legs for chad, expecting him to comitt. Its like offering your highest bid instantly to get the prize, but the seller does not give a shit because there are 10000 bidders offering the same thing.

Its narcissism to think your pussy is the one, the special coochie, the goddess dumpster, the pleasure pit. Its a side effect of attaching your own value and identity solely to being your gender, you just end up thinking you are special for existing. Whereas male value can be lost and gained and is largely based on performance criteria, so you can never feel secure about yourself, since you are perma aware of how big the ocean is, that there is always a bigger fish etc. This keeps men constantly on edge, ready to fight, make sacrifices, sus out "deals" etc.

If women acted like men, they would be constantly practising their cookign skills, do sexual exercise like lifting weights with their coochie, training to be moms like its olympic sport, constantly look for ways to out-compte other women skill wise etc.

But they dont. If you listen to chads they often say every foid thinks they are 10/10 in bed and can give good blowjobs and shit, when they are all trash. Most just go star fish mode and expect the chad to do the work. Women are really shit at everything because everyone praises them for everything they do.
:yes:Thats why they get aneurysm every time someone brings up past and bodycount. Because they want the big bad fucker who fucked every girl and he is experienced in both life and sex, they project that same shit onto men and cannot fathom why someone wouldnt want a girl with tons of experience and high bodycount, so they blame it on insecurity and being bad in bed. They dont care for bond, trust and loyalty so they dont believe that those are main qualities an male looks in the relationship.

giga based + high IQ point.

And imagine if men acted like foids, charging 1000 dollars a day (like foids charge for gf experience or shit) for your construction work, working in mines, or even working in office. I have seen first-hand how hard men work compare to foids in office. There's an urgency to serve the customer as soon as possible from men, not to mention working longer hours. The whole world would be thrown into a chaos.

I sincerely hope men start to abandon their abstract thinking. We aren't fucking Jesus, suffering for these ingrates.

ragefuel ngl, only reason foids have high income jobs cause they also have bias selection against men as well, when real equality exist almost all those 'smart' high income foids would just work avg man jobs at best

Golddigger is the normie bluepilled term. Modern foids make easily money. Every workplace were they work will get simps to promote her and put her on a pedestal just because she's a woman. Not to mention OnlyFans. They don't need a subhuman to provide from

They care more for statusmaxxed guys instead of money. Otherwise it's just Chad only

Golddigger is the normie bluepilled term. Modern foids make easily money. Every workplace were they work will get simps to promote her and put her on a pedestal just because she's a woman. Not to mention OnlyFans. They don't need a subhuman to provide from

They care more for statusmaxxed guys instead of money. Otherwise it's just Chad only
Yup betabuxxing days are over.

Never spend any money on a girl. Never buy her anything and NEVER be a simp!

ragefuel ngl, only reason foids have high income jobs cause they also have bias selection against men as well, when real equality exist almost all those 'smart' high income foids would just work avg man jobs at best
:yes:No matter the position there's certainly some guy more qualified than her