Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's no dignity in aging

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Look up any childhood TV star, male or female. Even the best looking ones with chad / stacy genes look like total dogshit by 30, 40 at the absolute max. There is no long term game to win, no long term self-improvement plan. You either win as a kid and a teen and early 20s, or you fail forever.

By age 23 or so, there's no more game to win. It's long over. How exactly are you going to go back in time and enjoy 20 years of having good genes and being treated well?

Aging turns everyone's life into dogshit. You're just a husk, a balding shell of what you used to be.

I can't believe that years ago I was sold this dream of "men look better as they age". FML

Brutal agepill. The realization that I'm currently at my peak mental and physical state is what made me finally understand that it's over. You can't go back, life has no second chances. Those wonderful and unique experiences regarding teenage love will never be yours. She already experienced them with someone else. It's fucking OVER.

I can't believe that years ago I was sold this dream of "men look better as they age". FML
Even if they did, it's probably a select few with good generics. Not the average man who starts balding by then

brutal tbh, those who are 40/50 now at least enjoyed their youthful experience when they were in their 20s, we can't even do that.
this is why I agree that after high school and college it's basically over. you can only betabux or die alone

just make a billion dollars, easy

you better hurry up @Personalityinkwell the clock is ticking
Its basically over for me jfl. I'm just surgerymaxxing to cope tbh

. you can only betabux or die alone

Whore maxx, start treating all foids like a walking flashlights - that's what every wealthy(status maxxed) based rice gentleman do after 30.

am too lazy to post all the billionaires with old ugly hags

Thats just too brutal to accept as a common thing.

But I still believe in delusion maxxing with SEA-foids, since:

SEA-foids are always highly insecure as a JBW "girlfriends" - their asses are constantly on fire since they realize that their holes are replaceable(with cheap hookers) - so still pay back 10x times more(buddism plays a high role in this too - tx Buddha for brainwashing them) than a typical, spoiled at 12 years old, western or slavic foid.

They should be able to tolerate my amazing personality too.

Last edited: