Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s no cure for oneitis

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
The best analogy I could think of is diabetes. At first it’s not bad to indulge in sugar, but when you start abusing it that’s when you start getting sick. It’s normal to have feelings for a girl but when you start becoming obsessed that’s when it becomes a problem. If you catch the problem in time you can reverse the disease. Luckily, those of you on this site are blackpilled and you know the true nature of women and that should stop you from putting her on a pedestal. Unfortunately, for me I met my oneitis in college. My autism quickly ruin my chances and never got over it. That was five years ago and still look up what she’s up to. I know logically there’s nothing special about her. She travels, has small dog, and liberal arts degree. But my brain chemistry is beyond repair now. The neurological pathways are impossible to break and nothing else will fill that dopamine rush. There are no more copes and she will live rent free in my head forever.

The best analogy I could think of is diabetes. At first it’s not bad to indulge in sugar, but when you start abusing it that’s when you start getting sick. It’s normal to have feelings for a girl but when you start becoming obsessed that’s when it becomes a problem. If you catch the problem in time you can reverse the disease. Luckily, those of you on this site are blackpilled and you know the true nature of women and that should stop you from putting her on a pedestal. Unfortunately, for me I met my oneitis in college. My autism quickly ruin my chances and never truly recovered. That was five years ago and still look up what she’s up to. I know logically there’s nothing special about her. She travels, has small dog, and liberal arts degree. But my brain chemistry is beyond repair now. The neurological pathways are impossible to break and nothing else will fill that dopamine rush. There are no more copes and she will live rent free in my head forever.
i know what you're talking about but it's possible to get over it, just block yourself from any new information related to that person and it will be over in a year or two
yes, it seems impossible to get over but it really doesn't take more than that

Digesting the blackpill is the cure, but its hard and takes time. I had oneitis for a long time, still do, but much less.
Ironically that’s what drove me to the blackpill. I needed to improve my game and learned about pua which led to red then blackpill. I’ve been knowing for years and it doesn’t help. It probably made it worse when I realize why I found her attractive. Insane forward growth and eye area. Just jfl thinking I had a chance

You are probably already cured, its seems that your problem is your have ego issues with the fact that she still having some minor power over you 5 years after what happened. But that doesn't mean you're still obsessed if it's occasional. I stalk about my oneitis like one time every 2 month but there is nothing serious about behaving like this. It just means that you are depleted of stimulation so you seek it even where it hurts

i know what you're talking about but it's possible to get over it, just block yourself from any new information related to that person and it will be over in a year or two
yes, it seems impossible to get over but it really doesn't take more than that
I did that for the first couple years then curiosity set it and now I can’t stop obsessing

You're not cynical enough. I can't possibly be obsessed about a person because I know what they're thinking about me, I know how human beings treat others and the world in general, and more importantly, the things that I think about people aren't any better.

Ironically that’s what drove me to the blackpill. I needed to improve my game and learned about pua which led to red then blackpill. I’ve been knowing for years and it doesn’t help. It probably made it worse when I realize why I found her attractive. Insane forward growth and eye area. Just jfl thinking I had a chance
thinking blackpill makes you immune is cope, you will always be vulnerable to oneitis so long as you constantly go out and see new people and bump into them repeatedly, only going full LDAR would stop this.

and yeah, cels with bad lower thirds will like women with good forward growth that would correct their flaw if they mated, i know that feel

You are probably already cured, its seems that your problem is your have ego issues with the fact that she still having some minor power over you 5 years after what happened. But that doesn't mean you're still obsessed if it's occasional. I stalk about my oneitis like one time every 2 month but there is nothing serious about behaving like this. It just means that you are depleted of stimulation so you seek it even where it hurts
Yes that is what I started my looksmax obsession I want her to regret the day she rejected me

You loved her because she for a great extent have similar childhood experience or she seems a lot like your mother and sister , it happens that you both have many comment interest .
Now , imagine that you find someone that have what she had you will love her also . So she is not special at all .
Through my life I have been falling in love with the ones who have seems like my mother or sister . My mother wasn't available for me emotionally and abused me with her narcissistic behaviour so I kept looking for someone like her to fill that void . It was unhealthy and subconsciously . Call it mommy issue if you like .
Happily I get over it , thanks for the redpill then the BLACKPILL

Masochism is the reason why you can't get over her.

thinking blackpill makes you immune is cope, you will always be vulnerable to oneitis so long as you constantly go out and see new people and bump into them repeatedly, only going full LDAR would stop this.

and yeah, cels with bad lower thirds will like women with good forward growth that would correct their flaw if they mated, i know that feel
Only thing I can land right now is single moms and Stacy’s and occasionaly a 6 psl. It makes me worse that I’m entertaining such scum rather just ldal. Fortunately, I’m not a wage cuck and investing my time to my online business. Hopefully in a few years I can moneymaxx for surgery and statusmaxx. That way I can cope with a 7psl. But I’ll never truly be happy because she wouldn’t have accepted me how I was before. It’s over hand me the rope

Only thing I can land right now is single moms and Stacy’s and occasionaly a 6 psl. It makes me worse that I’m entertaining such scum rather just ldal. Fortunately, I’m not a wage cuck and investing my time to my online business. Hopefully in a few years I can moneymaxx for surgery and statusmaxx. That way I can cope with a 7psl. But I’ll never truly be happy because she wouldn’t have accepted me how I was before. It’s over hand me the rope
6 psl is not bad at all especially if they have features you like, and don't have kids. hope your plan works out, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

You're not cynical enough. I can't possibly be obsessed about a person because I know what they're thinking about me, I know how human beings treat others and the world in general, and more importantly, the things that I think about people aren't any better.
That’s how I am now expect for
6 psl is not bad at all especially if they have features you like, and don't have kids. hope your plan works out, it's going to be a hell of a ride.
jfl I meant whales not Stacy’s or else I wouldn’t be here. That was only through social circle but I cut them off and anyways they were never my type. My plan has to work will never wage cuck again

jfl I meant whales not Stacy’s or else I wouldn’t be here. That was only through social circle but I cut them off and anyways they were never my type. My plan has to work will never wage cuck again
i figured it was a mistake. gj on having social circle options tbh, that's already no longer available to the bottom 20% or so

what cured me, ironicaly, was knowing the girl better when she rejected a guy by being to short or when she went only for gigachads (got rejected as well sometimes but i guess she got a ride sometimes).
There is no perfect human and you idea of the person most likely is a bit too much from the reality.

I haven't seen my oneitis in 20 years. But there are so many neural pathways dedicated to her, that I still think about her every day, whether I want to or not. There is no cure for oneitis except the rope.

If you have oneitis you havent fully acknowledged your subhumanity. Oneitis comes about only when a part of you still thinks you have a chance.

Never forget that Chad cums in her every day of his beautiful life. He fucked her while you typed that thread

what cured me, ironicaly, was knowing the girl better when she rejected a guy by being to short or when she went only for gigachads (got rejected as well sometimes but i guess she got a ride sometimes).
There is no perfect human and you idea of the person most likely is a bit too much from the reality.
it’s the opposite for me I found out who her ex was and it was some manlet with shitty eye area. He was frauding with beard and gymaxx. It makes me rage how can some guy like that get her
If you have oneitis you havent fully acknowledged your subhumanity. Oneitis comes about only when a part of you still thinks you have a chance.
Never forget that Chad cums in her every day of his beautiful life. He fucked her while you typed that thread
That could have been me she was the one who initiated to hangout first but my autism ruin it
I haven't seen my oneitis in 20 years. But there are so many neural pathways dedicated to her, that I still think about her every day, whether I want to or not. There is no cure for oneitis except the rope.
Hope there’s a rope long enough for two

Last edited:
Digesting the blackpill is the cure
once your oneitis does something blackpilled then you'll no longer find her attractive. And you'll move on

once your oneitis does something blackpilled then you'll no longer find her attractive. And you'll move on
She already did she posted a meme how a guy says he’s different, but doesn’t care because she’s just there for the free food. Logically want to call her a disgusting whore but my mind still sees her as a 10/10 innocent angel

Your oneitis is choking on Chad dick right at this moment.

Once you've been disappointed by so many oneitises rejecting you and hooking up with hotter guys, you eventually realize how delusional and pointless it is for incels to have one. I'm happy to report that I've gone years without having a oneitis, and it perplexes me how other middle-aged truecels like Grotesque could still have one.

Having oneitis = cucked

I stopped obsessing over a girl I liked when I stopped using Facebook. I still check her profile once every year or so but I don’t think about her daily.

She already did she posted a meme how a guy says he’s different, but doesn’t care because she’s just there for the free food. Logically want to call her a disgusting whore but my mind still sees her as a 10/10 innocent angel
cuck. you're a fucking cuck. YOU HERE ME? YOU ARE A FUCKING CUCK SOY BOY
see? get blackpilled then you won't find her attractive anymore. Cuck.